• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Not sure if my Masternode is properly started.

ScioMind

I recently changed my VPS, so this required me to start my masternode from scratch again.

After starting and running for a couple of hours, all seems well, except that dashman status shows my masternode balance as 0, instead of 1000 as I would have expected. (My local machine has a balance of 1000, all sent in a single transaction.)

Everything else seems fine, MASTERNODE_SYNC_FINISHED, masternode network state ENABLED, and each time I re-check the dashman status I see that I am moving up in the queue, so all good there.

The only other thing that seemed odd to me was that the output of "masternode outputs" on the debug console of my local machine has an index of 1, rather than 0 as I would have expected.

Can someone please let me know if all is well, or if I perhaps did something wrong along the way, and might need to start over?

As always, thanks in advance!

I also just noticed that upon running "dashman status" subsequent times, sometimes the masternode address and masternode funding transaction are blank, and at other times they show up properly.

Also, when checking my masternode on dashninja.pl, the balance shows up as "NaN," but I have no idea of what that means.

I would really appreciate any input anyone could give me on this.

Since dashman gets most of this information from dashninja, these might be problems with the dashninja API, not with your masternode. The best way to check if your masternode has balance is to check its address on a block explorer. You can check your status using this: dash-cli masternode list full | grep <your address>

Since dashman gets most of this information from dashninja, these might be problems with the dashninja API, not with your masternode. The best way to check if your masternode has balance is to check its address on a block explorer. You can check your status using this: dash-cli masternode list full | grep <your address>
Ok, I just tried that, and found my masternode listed. I saw the word "ENABLED," along with other info. Some of this I recognized and understood, some...not so much. But since you mentioned that much of the information displayed by dashman comes from the possibly faulty API of dashninja, you have set my mind at ease. At this point I will simply wait to see if my masternode gets paid. If, however, anyone has reason to believe (from my previous posts) that something actually went wrong, then I would appreciate a heads-up on that.

And...Thanks, strophy!

Back