• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal Max Keiser Stephen Baldwin Across America Road Tour TV Sponsorship

------PROPOSAL UPDATE------

This project has already secured funding to proceed from RT. At this time due to the partners involved we can't share the exact amount but suffice to say it's a larger number then the ask from Dash.

I felt this was important to share so that the MNO's know that they aren't the only body with skin in the game.

Once the proposal has passed a legal agreement will be signed between the production company receiving the funds and the company acting on behalf of the masternode network.

This proposal is being submitted by Coingun AKA Jeff Smith of Dash Core and Mark Mason of Dash Force.

We felt it was essential that we take ownership of this proposal so that we can help mitigate the risk of Dash being involved in this proposal.

Wow. That's a bit unexpected. Mystery partners? Funding secured? Company acting on behalf of the Dash network? ... Erm, where do I begin?

100% yes from me... Very cool proposal. Plenty of bang for the buck and limited downside in my opinion. If it raises awareness of Dash to 500,000 potential users who already have a general interest in this kinda thing then it's worth every penny. $1 a referral for new users and potential new investors is good value in marketing terms.

Walter

Also - great work @Mark Mason . Kudos to you for persisting with this one, I know a lot of work has gone into it. If I have the pleasure of your company in London next month at all, the beers are on me! ;)

Walter

shooting production on September 11th

You're going to "shoot" on 9/11?

591b0480ff6c.jpg

DASH-GAP Proposal Update #3

https://greencandle.io/dash-gap/

TL;DR: Payment schedule consisted of two payments: $200,000 by Oct 1st and $300,000 by Oct 20th. This update comes after confirmation of the second $300,000 payment landing in the bank account of the production company. We have now completed our payment obligations to the DASH-GAP project on-time and evan ahead of schedule.

DASH-GAP Proposal Update #3

https://greencandle.io/dash-gap/

TL;DR: Payment schedule consisted of two payments: $200,000 by Oct 1st and $300,000 by Oct 20th. This update comes after confirmation of the second $300,000 payment landing in the bank account of the production company. We have now completed our payment obligations to the DASH-GAP project on-time and evan ahead of schedule.

Evan is ahead of schedule? :D

Back