• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Preliminary Proposal: "0DASH - A DASH Games Platform(Phase 1)"

Vote Yes?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Who are those guys who give you so many likes ? "Users profiles dont exist"... It's just like they'd been created and then deleted... This proposal is getting weirder and weirder
I also carefully looked at their facebook page. The first post of August 30 and more than 40,000 subscribers, comments not in English are clearly made with something like Google translator. Definitely fake activity. A big red flag!

Who are those guys who give you so many likes ? "Users profiles dont exist"... It's just like they'd been created and then deleted... This proposal is getting weirder and weirder
Because several supporters want to support this proposal, but they don't understand the provisions of the community forum, they over-posted in other forums page, causing their account to be suspended. I am sorry about that, I have told supporters to stop joining the proposal discuss and press like, let this proposal discuss will be more neutral & normal.

I also carefully looked at their facebook page. The first post of August 30 and more than 40,000 subscribers, comments not in English are clearly made with something like Google translator. Definitely fake activity. A big red flag!
Because the project name has change, our Facebook fan page has been modifier this year, Lost 10,000 followers, we have paid a lot of resources on this project.

Dear Distinguished Master Owners, I hope that you can provide advice to this proposal, so I can adjusted and execute the project in a way that maximize benefit to the DASH community.

Because several supporters want to support this proposal, but they don't understand the provisions of the community forum, they over-posted in other forums page, causing their account to be suspended.
That's not true for at least few of them, I know it for sure because I banned them.

These accounts:
- were registered at almost the same time (~3d ago);
- had no activity in other threads;
- had a lot of (supportive) activity in this single thread;
- had clearly fake profiles (name/profile picture mismatch pattern).

I'm sorry but this won't work.

EDIT: removed their ratings from your posts as well

Because the project name has change, our Facebook fan page has been modifier this year, Lost 10,000 followers, we have paid a lot of resources on this project.
These facebook accounts are obvious fakes. There are many comments in my native language - all of them are definitely made using an automatic translator. By the way, I made screenshots from all these comments, in case you decide to delete them.
MNOs are not dumb as you may think.

That's not true for at least few of them, I know it for sure because I banned them.

These accounts:
- were registered at almost the same time (~3d ago);
- had no activity in other threads;
- had a lot of (supportive) activity in this single thread;
- had clearly fake profiles (name/profile picture mismatch pattern).

I'm sorry but this won't work.

EDIT: removed their ratings from your posts as well

I'm sorry for our supporters violate the rules, I think this project should be screwed up.
If this flaw cause the value of this project to be ignored, it's a great loss...

Please remove the whole pre-proposal, I will find another way to proceed this project, thank you.

Wow, what a joke. On the bright side, you saved yourself from wasting the 5 dash proposal fee, assuming you don't try again

Back