• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: DASH in Tallinn! Covering Baltics biggest billboard 426m2 + Ad VIDEO!

Would you vote for the Dash proposal in Tallinn, Estonia?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I'll post here the last design of the billboard like I did at proposal page.
Under the Dash logo is written: Cryptocurrency
Beneath the edge: Private, Instant payment, Limited supply
www.dash.org
eCaj2o.png

Dear fellow Dashers and MN's!

WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO READ. Please take the time and Thank You!
---

I think I speak for the whole team of mine when I say that we haven't showed enough light behind our masterplan or there's a lack of interest in reading full descriptions.

Since 2013, Estonia has had E-Residency. It offers the freedom to start and run a global business in EU environment. It's the result from a national cyber attack that took place ten years ago, a wake-up call to look deeper into country's digital infrastructure and it's security. Today, we are known as the most advanced Digital Nation or the Silicon Valley of Europe.

An article published on Medium (21.08.17) wrote, that Estonia proposed to issue ''EstCoin'' to e-residents. To sum the article, they're thinking about a government-supported ICO which is linked with the e-residency. Read full article here.
Just like e-Residency, cryptocurrencies have evolved from a niche idea into an increasingly normal part of modern life for people everywhere in the world because they offer real solutions to real problems.
If the country is thinking about launching its own coin, we think it's safe to say that the market is ready and more and more private and public sector businesses are aware of the possibilities.

We know that a local Forex trading platform is hosting a big seminar about crypto currencies which is held on 27.09. Interest for this event is big, assuring us once more that the market is ready. From November they'll launch a seminar series on the subject.
---

What's gonna happen after the billboard advertisement will finish?

- We will set up digital banners on Google Ads in the most known portals, Youtube Ads and game ads directing to Dash.org. The video ad that will be produced will be set up as a youtube ad directed to tech, money and crypto search and channels. Our partner for this has very successful international experience in digital advertising.

- Both online/offline news channel called Telegram will publish articles about our doings
---
As more and more people around the city are talking about crypto currencies and moving their money into the crypto system, we see that it's very important to raise awareness of Dash during these times. We've noticed that a lot of attention goes to BitCoin and Ethereum and here's a perfect opportunity to show the population that there's something else. Tallinn is a small city and this ad will not be unseen and we guarantee that people are going to talk about- in conclusion, this is the ROI that this ad delivers.

Result? In 2018 13-15.07 there's gonna be an alternative electronic music festival (I was organising it last year and know where we lost most of our money). For next year we want to have it cash free and to have DASH as a partner is something that has been on the table.
In 2017, 2000+ people visited this 3 day festival. For 2018 the forecast is double digits

This is one wet dream but we as a team will work hard to make it happen. Not only will it revolutionise the festival culture but it will make the road for mass adoption.

By the time Evolution is launched, Estonia will be ready! Today we are planting a seed into peoples subconsciousness

If you want a glimpse at the future potential of blockchain, visit Estonia. Another article to read. https://medium.com/e-residency-blog/welcome-to-the-blockchain-nation-5d9b46c06fd4

Last edited:
Back