• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre Proposal: DASH to Sponsor Anarchapulco 2018?

As a Masternode, would you support this proposal?

• Definitely

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuanSGalt

Hello! Everyone,

I've been asked by Jeff Berwick of The Dollar Vigilante and Anarchapulco to submit a proposal to DASH for Gold Sponsorship of Anarchapulco 2018.

Given the popularity of DASH among ancaps, the speech I gave in 2016 (Which is my most viewed video) and the general ideological alignment between DASH and the Anarchapulco conference community, it seems to me like an obvious fit. The price tag is also quite low.

Here's what the Gold Sponsorship offers.

Gold (max 5) $3,500
Includes: 2nd level branding on all Anarchapulco materials including website, signage and videos, sponsor table, attendee email list - 4 passes for employees or friends

The Gold sponsorship is the highest under Plantinum which has already been bought out. https://anarchapulco.com/sponsors/

What do you all think? would masternodes vote for this?

Please give me a strong sense of your support or opposition, if I'm confident it'll pass, I'll make the submission.

Thanks! Loving DASH right now looking forward to engaging more with this community when time and other goals allow.

Best Wishes,

Juan Galt.

I'd vote for this. I've seen Anarchapulco grow and it has such a positive pro-freedom and pro-crypto currency atmosphere among all the people that attend. For the price, it's good exposure for Dash.

I would support this proposal. The stellar players in the crypto world are always there. Must keep Dash active in their minds. I would love for Ryan to do the presentation this time.

I say yes, but I want next years top billing. What would it take to get that done?

No really, what would it take to get that done?

Yes, because Bitcoin.com / Bitcoin cash / Roger Ver have some kind of synergy with Dash, as we are both trying to outcompete the original Bitcoin, and Dash has a great story. Jeff Berwick often mentions Dash in his YouTube videos and media interviews and so it is a natural fit. Last year, Amanda did an excellent speech for Dash, and that trip was funded through masternodes support I believe, and I don't think there was any money paid to Jeff or Anarchaulco for the exposure we gained. In fact, these conferences usually have to pay their top speakers to attend.

Anyway, it certainly wouldn't hurt to put something back to help and formally have some sponsorship exposure.

Yes it would be nice to have top billing, but let Roger and BCH have their moment in the sun, it is their inaugural year after all, and in terms of features and benefits, Dash is way better than Bitcoin Cash. This will be self evident!

Dash is way better than Bitcoin Cash. This will be self evident!

Well, dash has a good head start but I wouldn't underestimate Amaury Séchet, I think he's a lot smarter than people think. If he ever decided to add masternodes, bitcoin cash would surely rocket in price. And being he's a big blocker, they may well end up sharing the same hardware that we do. But you're right, it's their time, let them shine.

Well, dash has a good head start but I wouldn't underestimate Amaury Séchet, I think he's a lot smarter than people think. If he ever decided to add masternodes, bitcoin cash would surely rocket in price. And being he's a big blocker, they may well end up sharing the same hardware that we do. But you're right, it's their time, let them shine.

We haven't got that much new stuff to say until Evolution comes out anyway. Most people know about IS, PS and Governance. We need to be able to demonstrate new stuff if we're going to be the Headline Act I feel. So having a secondary presence as an additional sponsor is probably not a bad thing in this instance.

I think BCH will struggle to implement Masternodes without a governance structure... I mean which Miners would agree to it? lol.

We haven't got that much new stuff to say until Evolution comes out anyway. Most people know about IS, PS and Governance. We need to be able to demonstrate new stuff if we're going to be the Headline Act I feel. So having a secondary presence as an additional sponsor is probably not a bad thing in this instance.

You make a compelling argument...

Excellent! Odds are looking pretty good. What do you Ladies and Gents recomend, should we make the proposal now? Actually, when's the next cycle start? the beginning of that is probably the best time I'd figure, right?

Excellent! Odds are looking pretty good. What do you Ladies and Gents recomend, should we make the proposal now? Actually, when's the next cycle start? the beginning of that is probably the best time I'd figure, right?

There are 14 voting days left in this voting cycle, and the payout block will occur in 17 days. It is better to have your proposal up long enough to have everybody get a good look at it.

Howdy! Everyone.

I'm moving forward with this proposal.

Can someone throw me a link to the best console guide on how to submit a proposal from the dash core client console?

Thank you.

Back