• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

With a heavy heart...

"BTW, the pretty ones cost 5000+ baht."

Not for me they don't.

open

Being in great shape with an alpha mindset and knowing what u want goes a long way in Asia.

As for slutty gold diggin' western bitches... ha! You can keep 'em.

And like you said earlier, they think you can't afford them. And actualily, in the West, they're probably right unless u wanna give up more than half of your shit to them.

As for your lengthier piece below I would urge you to look at the 'Nomad Capitalist' channel on you tube. He will do individual consultations with you which could save u a lot of unnecessary effort and blind alleys.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Somebody made a really awesome passport comparison tool.

This is not the only source I've considered, and comparing, it looks accurate.

Dominica actually improves upon the USA passport in a few ways. Loses a lot of places I have no interest in ever going... A few "need a visa" hangups, but only a few. The St. Kitts and Nevis Passport has very few advantages in my places of interest.

Perhaps the place most of interest to me is Madagascar, and that requires a visa on arrival no matter what I choose.

Dominica looks like the best choice.

"BTW, the pretty ones cost 5000+ baht."

Not for me they don't.

Being in great shape with an alpha mindset and knowing what u want goes a long way in Asia.
I never rented one, but many told me and started lowering the price when I kept saying no, pulling their hands off of me, and trying to get the hell away...

A woman who goes for the barnyard crap is not good enough for me. Their lack of standards on broadcast are all I need to see they fail mine. Just another dumb savage; these hos ain't loyal. Doesn't matter if you paid or not.

Now I deliberately do the opposite. I used to swim 2 miles a day, and I mean sprint the whole way. Bench pressed my car to put it on jack stands. I no longer work out. I intentionally give off bad body language. Being in good shape and dressing well attracts the trashiest women, because only trash values those things. I want the fucking leaches to stay away, so I use their trashy barnyard tendencies against them, instead of wasting my time sorting them out. I'm getting so good at it most people don't even notice I'm there. It's pretty fucking cool to be able to walk right in front of someone and have them not even notice. I'm on the security cameras, but everyone in the building denies I was ever there... Never saw that guy before. Trolling for the millionaires, turning down the only one they met this year because they think they got it all figured out with their crotch mentality... Please show me the rulers you use to judge me so I can see how fucked in the head you are. I'm just another barely-getting-by past-my-prime backpacking loser, just like all the rest. Please overlook me.

Interestingly, the ladyboys are the most difficult. They know the raunchy, forward hookers don't work, and they know exactly what it's like to be a man with that crap in your face... For about half a second, I'm almost OK with the idea, then I come back to reality. :p

I'm guessing I'm about twice your age. All I care about now is street food, getting out of the USA, leaving my son with a good start, and muh bote. A woman would only impede those interests and try to plunder me.

I'm no longer in "get the girls" mode. I've had more than I want to admit, and after knowing them better, wish I never met any of them. I'm in "screening them out" mode now. I see a girl smile at me, and I'm immediately "Ugh, how do I get rid of it this time..." I actually hold in farts so I can save them for just the right moment... Get the hell away from me, ho. They're more like barnyard animals than people. Bestiality isn't for me.

Advise: "Girls don't like that."
You don't say... The narcissistic presumption that all men are dumb losers chasing them, I must be uninformed because I'm doing it all wrong... Can't be that I'm intentionally trying to make them go away, that thought is beyond the pale!
As for slutty gold diggin' western bitches... ha! You can keep 'em.
Shit, I don't want 'em! Save them for the Simps and the White Knights.
And like you said earlier, they think you can't afford them. And actualily, in the West, they're probably right unless u wanna give up more than half of your shit to them.
It's pretty easy. Just call them whores and move on. They expect to be worshiped, not called-out. Then they can "reject me" and call me names. Oh, darn...

If your're not a whore, then why is it you said I can't afford you? Durr...
As for your lengthier piece below I would urge you to look at the 'Nomad Capitalist' channel on you tube. He will do individual consultations with you which could save u a lot of unnecessary effort and blind alleys.

Good luck.
I'll give it a check, thanks.

Last edited:
You're overthinking it (again)

For me it's just wham, bam, thank you m'am, and I move on.

Job done.

Simples. :)

Last edited:
I just fuck them and move on.
But, then they never go away... And the false accusations start... Planting contraband to cause trouble... Then there's police, who are pretty much always White Knights...

I think about it more, because I've had to deal with it and I don't want to. I've worked hard to get here, and I'm not letting some shit whore take it from me.

There is no up side to associating with women. So, I don't.

"Where have all the good men gone?"

Lols!

There's nothing left but suckers, pump and dumpers, and MGTOWs. And, the first one is getting mighty hard to find. There's nothing for women to blame for it but themselves.

Yes. That's the West. We're going go full circle here. That's why I go to Asia. The west is like the mouse utopia remember?

The West is fucked.

Work and play, work and play. It's all a balance right?

Rinse and repeat.

Anyway, anybody know the citizenship limitations that bitfinex has? They don't respond to inquiries.

Are there ANY DASH/USD or BTC/USD exchanges anymore? Hell, I don't need USD, could be EUR.

Last edited:
Anyway, anybody know the citizenship limitations that bitfinex has? They don't respond to inquiries.

Are there ANY DASH/USD or BTC/USD exchanges anymore? Hell, I don't need USD, could be EUR.

If you are looking for a safe harbour, why dont you try Estonia?
@TonyG may help you there.

At school the acronym we were told to remember was F.E.L.L - (Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.)

Back