• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS A5 DashMaster - 3 pcs. pre-order available

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardwareBros

We have 3 units available for pre-order. ETA is late september. €8,999.00 per one.
Please Check our webstore - hardwarebros.com
Thanks and welcome!

I have been in contact with HARDWAREBROSdotCOM store 3-4 weeks afo, and I have bought 5 PSU. I got PSU in 5 days after order (though they promised 2-3 business days), but maybe it was a delay of UPS service. As I understand store is in Nederland, and I am in Greece.
I did not order miners at this store because got directly at bitmain. But this is only my opinion it is not a scam.

XrayHunter, have you ordered any at their store and got a fail? Please explain to me and other, I am thinking to buy A5 at their webstore.

I have been in contact with HARDWAREBROSdotCOM store 3-4 weeks afo, and I have bought 5 PSU. I got PSU in 5 days after order (though they promised 2-3 business days), but maybe it was a delay of UPS service. As I understand store is in Nederland, and I am in Greece.
I did not order miners at this store because got directly at bitmain. But this is only my opinion it is not a scam.

Sounds promising - would love to hear that it's true. Could you share any proof with us? Eg. Picture of Package with shipping Sticker?

Hi, have anyone any more news from HardwareBros.com? I have found them at bitcointalks forum, not here...2 month ago...
And I have ordered 1 ethereum rig in early july at their site, and got it with delivery service in 3 days, I am close to them I live in Antwerpen, Belgium. Ethereum is good by want to try dash...
Last week I paid for 2 D3s and 1 A5 Dashmaster, hope I will get it in the end of september... (but it is another amount, 3k in june and 14k now....o_O).. Now waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back