• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CCminer X11 mining on NVidia cards

The thing about 5.5 vs 6.0 is a possibility. Also, it is my understanding that on windows it is typical to create a .bat file, but obviously this would not be the case on Ubuntu...but is there perhaps some configuration file?

There is no need to create a .bat file either, it's just a shortcut for convenience of the user not to enter the same parameters again and again (and a .sh file would do the same for Ubuntu)

And no: ccminer does not use external config file - neither windows, nor ubuntu version. There is NO sign of such in the source.

Just a quick note: I finally got it! It was just a matter of some minor typos. Also, cuda-tools 6.0 works fine with ccminer (I'm actually not the first to report this). I will write up a "complete step-by-step tutorial" soon...just a little exhausted from work now.

In particular, I wanted to thank you, flare, for your help.

Just joined this forum. Getting 2.246 Mh/s with a GTX 660ti with latest version. Thanks to all the contributors. Now minning two asic's and a GPU. I like all alt coins
E1W6Upb.jpg

- good day

- newbie darkcoin miner here using 2 GTS 450 500+ Khash/s each on ccminer21

- how can i look for good pools with good speed

currently mining at darkcoin miningpoolhub

Last edited by a moderator:
Just joined this forum. Getting 2.246 Mh/s with a GTX 660ti with latest version. Thanks to all the contributors. Now minning two asic's and a GPU. I like all alt coins
E1W6Upb.jpg
Good to see we have more miners aboard. DRK is not your ordinary Alt-coin, you know.
Its going to blast off agian for sure and we are all excited about it.

- good day

- newbie darkcoin miner here using 2 GTS 450 500+ Khash/s each on ccminer21

- how can i look for good pools with good speed

currently mining at darkcoin miningpoolhub
Ghash Darkcoin pool is probably the biggest. https://ghash.io/DRK but they haven't updated their pools to my knowledge.
So hardcore Darkcoiners support the forum pools which volunteer pay out to the masternodes. (Stay in that pool)
In the future, all pools will pay MN and Ghash will have the most hash possibly, just like they do for bitcoin.

Took delivery of some 750ti's today, having trouble getting stability OC'ing them. Anyone got any settings to share?

Hello everyone,
I recently started mining with my GPU , I am very interested in dark coin.
I have a Geforce 9600 GT but I'm hving dificulties putting it to work
I'm using cckbomba with the following line
ccminer21 -a x11 -d #1.1 -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3335 -u Fau##%%% -p F%%%%TTTRE%R3
pause
I can see it hashing but the pool doesn't identify me , never get any accepted hashes

I wish I could help you more Faulkner, I'm a complete noob to Nvidia mining.

To share my own experiences with my 750ti's:

I've managed to find stability with +70/350 OC, the Giga Blacks come fairly OC'd out of the box.

That would take me to 1328/3050 @ 2.8 Mh/s on x11.

Pulling 400 watts at the wall with 6 cards, 16.4-16.8 Mh/s per rig.

Not bad at all.

I tried increasing TDP to 65.5 then 75 watts but it made no difference at all, so I went back to the stock BIOS.

Back