• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cheap!!

acidburn

If you haven't noticed, the price has fallen to a great low of 0.009. Great time to invest and take those coins whilst they're cheap. Just imagine if it's goes back to 0.02. You've made a 50% gain on capital.

*emptys bank account*

Haha. Or even better, buy now and out it in vertoes MN and gain daily interests ;-). No withdrawal fees.

Ah! So much better than the bank!!

If you haven't noticed, the price has fallen to a great low of 0.009. Great time to invest and take those coins whilst they're cheap. Just imagine if it's goes back to 0.02. You've made a 50% gain on capital.

*emptys bank account*

While i'm not great at math, if you buy at 0.009 and sell at 0.02 you make 122% on your initial investment.

I'm still holding a bag of .013's. Will we ever see the high .01s someday again?
yAlpw71.png

NO :)

you guys \are worried too much ;)
Forget about the price, close your internet connection and go to the island where is no civilisation :p
Come back for christmas to get some presents from DRK :)

Insider info :)
Of course I don't have any info but obviously fundamentals means nothing until we go open source and start being used in places etc. The price will only go lower and lower. Traders gonna trade.

Insider info :)
Of course I don't have any info but obviously fundamentals means nothing until we go open source and start being used in places etc. The price will only go lower and lower. Traders gonna trade.
Meh, so you're saying it'll not recover to any point near the starting of August?
I was kinda tempted to go in and baghold for a while.

Meh, so you're saying it'll not recover to any point near the starting of August?
I was kinda tempted to go in and baghold for a while.

I am not trying to discourage you from buying. I am a holder as well. But I know what I see. Crypto community does not give a shit about fundamentals. They just want a quick buck. People were selling at 0.003 few days ago. I don't see why we should not go to 0.002. Not that Kristov's review will suddenly take us to the moon.
I think only a real demand, Open Bazaar and other markets will give us a big push.
I am still buying, just grabbed some at 0.0041 on that flash dump and will try to buy more at 0.003 and 0.002.

I am not trying to discourage you from buying. I am a holder as well. But I know what I see. Crypto community does not give a shit about fundamentals. They just want a quick buck. People were selling at 0.003 few days ago. I don't see why we should not go to 0.002. Not that Kristov's review will suddenly take us to the moon.
I think only a real demand, Open Bazaar and other markets will give us a big push.
I am still buying, just grabbed some at 0.0041 on that flash dump and will try to buy more at 0.003 and 0.002.
Thanks, been keeping an eye on some exchanges and also notice people trying to make quick money by creating those swings. Won't lose faith in DRK because of that, just picked up 500 at a steal :)

Back