• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ATTENTION: Pre-proposal- business integration into retail sector

Wait, am I missing something, is this really the same functionality as kodaxx's POS app? Kodaxx's project is focused on developing a point of sale app that can be used to accept dash, and this proposal is focused on integrating with a settlement partner to enable point of sale dash to fiat conversion. I mean they are in the same category but I don't see this as duplicative?

One of our ultimate goals is to allow instant fiat conversion for merchants, so it's a bit duplicative - in any case, the point of my posting has gotten off topic. It was moreso to let him know that he needed to clarify to mno what he is doing differently if he wants to succeed.

I'm proposing hypothetical questions that I feel like he should be able to answer effectively.

Edit: side note, I don't think many really understand my proposal and what it is we're actually building. At least, it doesn't seem that way. So I'm hoping he can do a better job than I did in explaining his position.

Last edited:
One of our ultimate goals is to allow instant fiat conversion for merchants, so it's a bit duplicative - in any case, the point of my posting has gotten off topic. It was moreso to let him know that he needed to clarify to mno what he is doing differently if he wants to succeed.
But as far as I understand, your app helps merchants to accept DASH, not to convert it.
Our solution has to deal with the law and it actually succeeds - merchants can participate in cryptocurrency trend without dealing with it's dark side - regulations!
We are, as @TroyDASH said, in the same category. However, we are solving problems in different ways:)

But as far as I understand, your app helps merchants to accept DASH, not to convert it.
Our solution has to deal with the law and it actually succeeds - merchants can participate in cryptocurrency trend without dealing with it's dark side - regulations!
We are, as @TroyDASH said, in the same category. However, we are solving problems in different ways:)

Again, this is exactly what we do and is a stated goal of ours. Allowing merchants to accept AND CONVERT Dash is the purpose of our project.

Again, the point of my post was to help you understand that you need to explain what your doing differently, not just say you're doing something differently. I'm only trying to help.

Hello?
This is the same guy that we are currently paying to travel the country on vacation for $2,000/month!
I guess he needs a little extra spending money.
WTF is up with us?
We are being scammed and we don't even care!

Hello?
This is the same guy that we are currently paying to travel the country on vacation for $2,000/month!
I guess he needs a little extra spending money.
WTF is up with us?
We are being scammed and we don't even care!

I suppose you haven't read our update (https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...urrency-conferences-throughout-ukraine.13544/).

If you did, you could find that together with slava_m and our team we've switched from weekly meetups to monthly conferences. The reason for that is because originally I thought I will be doing meetups by myself, and it was okay at first but then I was offered to work on bigger blockchain-related projects so the frequency have changed.

This month we're going to make another meetup, we're developing new website to show all of the previous meetups and the future once.

Besides, I'm not using Dash that I received to launch new proposals. We've spent company's money to post this proposal.

And I haven't traveled all of this time (as you stated) because I didn't have time for that.

Offline business keeps it slow when it comes to digital currencies. Some e-stores can accept bitcoin and dash but even then they have to deal with their distributors and theymost definitely wont accept crypto. Soo, they would need to sell crypto and get real money (remember about transaction fees and similar)

When it comes to offline business, that`s even harder to maintain

Offline business keeps it slow when it comes to digital currencies. Some e-stores can accept bitcoin and dash but even then they have to deal with their distributors and theymost definitely wont accept crypto. Soo, they would need to sell crypto and get real money (remember about transaction fees and similar)

When it comes to offline business, that`s even harder to maintain

Our model works in a way so that business can accept crypto but it doesn't see it. So basically our processing center (fork.sale) will receive Bitcoin or Dash and then send the fiat currency into bank account of that particular business. In this way they have an option of paying in crypto but at the end of the day they have real money in their bank account.

Back