• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Masternode share - 9 partners wanted, 100DRK each, 1 month renewable agreement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelonecrouton

Foundation Member
I suggested setting up another joint Masternode (I'm currently running 4 of my own plus a 60% share in one with Lebubar) on bitcointalk and two people have PM'd me about it so far, so here goes:

10 people (1 of them being me) contribute 100DRK each to the pot. (I want to keep it to 100DRK per person to let more people partake of Masternode goodness!)

I then set up a Masternode with the 1000DRK, and we all split the profits 10% each minus shared running costs.

Masternode to be hosted on Amazon EC2 micro instance as it's cheap, secure and I know the setup well.

The 1000DRK wallet will be stored securely offline with multiple backups in multiple locations, the SSH key to the server will also be airgapped when not in use and I have 2FA on my Amazon AWS account. In the event of my demise, my wife will be aware of the arrangement and all my private keys are lodges with a solicitor, who don't worry would have no idea what to do with them if he even knew he had them. One of you will have to help retrieve the funds if I bite the dust!

Minimum commitment 1 month, PLUS one months minimum notice to quit, so we can find a replacement investor.

(If we find a replacement investor sooner, no problem, you can have your 10% share and any outstanding profits back sooner.)
And I will not be sending my personal info to known trolls and dunderheads.

Anyone who wishes can have a pic me + passport/drivers licence so you know who you're dealing with. But you show me yours too! ;)

Payouts once a month on the monthly anniversary of setup.

There are NO FEES to me, beyond your share of the server costs. By investing you're letteing me have a Masternode share too that I otherwise would not have been able to.

Investors so far, pending actual 100DRK contribution:
1. Me 100DRK received
2. paraman 100DRK received
3. hard_forker 100DRK received
4. Lebubar 100DRK received
5. Lebubar 100DRK received
6. bertlebbert 100DRK received
7. BrainShutdown 100DRK received
8. paraman 100DRK received
9. MrMime 100DRK received
10. BelStar 100DRK received

To get your name confirmed on the list, please post here first and I'll send you an address to send your 100DRK to.

Everyone will be informed when the MN is set up and given the IP and wallet address so they can monitor it.

Questions etc. please post!

Thanks,
Stu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great, as soon as you have 7+ investors I'll send you 100DRK & my name on bitcointalk is Drobek :) So 4 more to go :)
BTW you are missing no. 9 ;-)

Hi patner,
Just came back from holiday.
I saw our marster node it was the less lucky of all my MN at the begining But now is the luckiest : one more payment than two other of mine.
And I have 200 more DrK maybe I will invest is this new share.
But I will leave other people that don't have any MN the opotunity to have a share. So if in two days you MN is not full i m here.

Ok,
So nobody more?.... 1 time, 2 time, 3 time... Adjugé vendu !
Crouton you can reserve me 2 spots...
I'll send the DRK when we are full or near full.

Welcome aboard bertlebbert and BrainShutdown!

3 more to go and we can stick it in the pot and get cooking! :smile:

Welcome MrMime! One more to go, or two if we don't hear from stickrell, who I'll PM on bitcointalk tomorrow.

As soon as all slots are filled I'll send my details to whoever wants them, they'll hopefully reciprocate, we all put 100DRK into an address that I'll post, I'll amalgamate it into one 1000DRK chunk and there will be another Masternode up and running pronto. :)

we could agree on Crouton sending us one set of pics of himself with some customised text/gesture to make sure he took the pic after our request + the ID - better to do it all at once so that he does not have to take multiple photos ;-)

we could agree on Crouton sending us one set of pics of himself with some customised text/gesture to make sure he took the pic after our request + the ID - better to do it all at once so that he does not have to take multiple photos ;-)
I'm fine with that, but I charge extra for wearing my French Maid outfit. ;)

I would like to be in with 1x 100drk share if possible also 2x 100drk.
Hi paraman, since stickrell is out, there are two slots left, I'll pencil you in for one - just had a PM off someone else on bitcointalk so I'll give them a few hours to get back to me.

Hopefully we'll all be in business within 24hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back