• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Masternode with Trezor?

I'm about to get my trezor very soon. Running w10 and Ubuntu on vps. Is it possible to setup trezor first and deposit 1000 dash there befor beginning with the win10 tutorial ? The most fearful moment for me is that transaction:) feel like a noob question but feel like I have to ask if it have any impact on the tutorial?

I'm about to get my trezor very soon. Running w10 and Ubuntu on vps. Is it possible to setup trezor first and deposit 1000 dash there befor beginning with the win10 tutorial ? The most fearful moment for me is that transaction:) feel like a noob question but feel like I have to ask if it have any impact on the tutorial?

Use https://wallet.trezor.io to deposit funds.
Select an Account #x as only for masternode(s)

trezor example : https://github.com/chaeplin/dashmnb/blob/master/others/pics/trezor/README.md

Has anybody done a complete tutorial on how to set up a masternode using the collateral on a Trezor....like from start to finish?

Has anybody done a complete tutorial on how to set up a masternode using the collateral on a Trezor....like from start to finish?

Would also like to see that, like a video tutorial from start to end.
It's probably very easy when you done it once, but first time it feels more safe have detailed step by step prefer video tutorial.
If any one or @chaeplin put up a purposal for it I would love to vote for it. Only the migration part from ordinary MN to Trezor MN.

I just checked in on dashcentral and I have my first masternode rewards! Now... How do I spend those reward inputs from my Trezor without risking the collateral input?

I just checked in on dashcentral and I have my first masternode rewards! Now... How do I spend those reward inputs from my Trezor without risking the collateral input?
If your are using dashmnb, there is the option -x

Code:
 -x, --xfer            broadcast signed raw tx

which does what you want.

If / when Dashcore integrates support for hardware wallets, is accessing masternode rewards going to become less of a pain? Is dash-tx capable of generating unsigned transactions for any address and transaction input?

Back