• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Forgot My Wallet Passphrase

I have a Core wallet but forgot my passphrase how do i recover my passphrase

u can not ! :(
i can recommend a service that can 'help' you recover
(only if you know parts of the password or have very good leads what it could be)

i remember few words from the passphrase, so further what i should do

you could contact
Dave @
https://walletrecoveryservices.com
he is 100% trusted (by me)
i used him myself before and recommended him to many others with great results !
(remember he can not bruteforce your password, can only run software to figure out with your info what it 'could' be !)

takes timethe better your "suggestions " the faster he is - best to be 100% honest with him - remember you hire him to help u

I have mailed the mail which was been provided but he is not replying me. I have send all the files which i have but he is asking the file which i dont have.

I have mailed the mail which was been provided but he is not replying me. I have send all the files which i have but he is asking the file which i dont have.

what do u do not have ?
the wallet.dat ? + possible password ?

Dave is not able to decrypt my wallet now what else option i have by where i can get my wallets, as i have almost 12 Dash Coins in my wallet.

Please understand, that anybody can't help you to remember password. Some, guys with a powerful computing resources (like google) can try to brute-force, but this may take a years. Maybe 12dsh is not a big price for it...

At this point it seems all you can do is go away and read about encryption, dash security and best practices for keeping your passphrase safe. This lesson has cost you 12 dash so make the most of the learning opportunity and be thankful that it didn't cost you a lot more.

Back