• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Send Small Amounts Of DASH - Unsuccessful

"Transaction too large" means that it has too many inputs and it's larger than 100 Kb. Such transactions are not allowed. Most likely you have tons of tiny inputs from mining or smth. To solve this please either try smaller amounts (like 10x smaller or so) or use Coin Control to select inputs manually (it will also tell you when the size is too much). If you are not familiar with Coin Control please see explanation there https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1867831

"Transaction too large" means that it has too many inputs and it's larger than 100 Kb. Such transactions are not allowed. Most likely you have tons of tiny inputs from mining or smth. To solve this please either try smaller amounts (like 10x smaller or so) or use Coin Control to select inputs manually (it will also tell you when the size is too much). If you are not familiar with Coin Control please see explanation there https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1867831

Thanks for your input. I am going to talk to @splawik21 later today on TeamViewer.

OK, the problem was in the faucet "big" amounts of dash and there were almost 900 inputs out there :)
Looks fine now :)
If you have any issues ask.

Last edited:
No, it's not. The smallest output you can have is 0.00005460, everything below that is considered to be dust.

Which means that the universal dividend foundation needs at least 0.00005460 * 7000000000 = 383 dash in order to be able to function and start giving the dividend to the people.
It is so pitty that so many dash are destroyed every month in the budget system, instead of giving them to the universal dividend foundation for it to start giving dash to everyone.

I hope you will diminish one day the proposal fee to 0.33 dash, in order for me to be able to propose a proposal like that into the budget system.

Last edited:
Back