• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Amazing! I ve got my first dash!

On what it concerns the universal dividend, they dont need computers. They have to create a "one time pad", and put it into the ballot box, in the cryptoparty assembly. That way they are identified, so their "one time pad" gets the dividend. So whenever they come close to the civilization, they will have a dash bank account that is waiting for them. As long as off course they keep they one-time pad to themselves and they dont give it to other.

!.... what about those ppl which doesnt has access nor has intention to come close the civilization.. HA... CHECKMATEZ DEMO... I WIN !!! :p :p :p

Im quite concerned about those ppl without computer and what would you do? would you send them all free computer so they can join the game, hell what if they also dont have internetz ? :p
Even that wouldn't be a problem sir. There is a possibility to join the Kingdom for all those who would like to. This should be more a matter for the King than it should be a concern for you, as I can see you already have so many concerns. And, sir, even without buying a house you are very welcome to look around and see the King's modest efforts. It is however not the scenery that makes the Kingdom. And by the way, I feel you already joined in spirits by thinking a little about the Kingdom. Thanks ;)

Amazing!!!! Someone donated to me 0.83980331 dash! I have now 0.94960331 DASH and I am Rank 52631 in the DASH Rich List! :)

Too bad that the proposal fee is still set to 5 dash, so I cannot add any proposal to the budget system. I hope that the core team will keep their promise and they will diminish one day the proposal fee to 0.33 dash, as they promised. Special thanks to the anonymous donor. I am so glad that there is someone who agree with my ideas. This makes me so happy and gives me the courage to continue until I reach my destination. Furthermore the tip has been given to me at 2017-02-22 18:47:43 , and that day I was posting this . I wonder, is this the reason I received the dash tip?

As I said before having 0.94960331 DASH dash makes me Rank 52631 in the DASH Rich List! We are 7 billion people on earth, so being the 52631 means that I am very rich indeed!!! I think I should give 0.94860331 of my dash as a universal dividend. Because if you divide 7,166,764 available dash to 7 billion people it is aprox 0.001. So 0.001 dash is all what I should own, all the rest is richness for me. And I detest richness. So as long as we are 7 billion people on earth, and I have to give 0.94860331 Dash to all, everybody deserves 0.94860331/7 billion = 0.0000000001355 dash

I want to give 0.0000000001355 dash to everybody who asks me here in this thread , and I will do it as long as the granularity of Dash allows this transaction to take place. But unfortunatelly it does not!:(

No, it's not. The smallest output you can have is 0.00005460, everything below that is considered to be dust.

Which means that the universal dividend foundation needs at least 0.00005460 * 7000000000 = 383 dash in order to be able to function and start giving the dividend to the people.

It is so pitty that so many dash are destroyed every month in the budget system, instead of giving them to the universal dividend foundation for it to start giving dash to everyone.

I hope that the core team will diminish one day the proposal fee to 0.33 dash, in order for me to be able to propose a proposal like that into the budget system.

Last edited:
It is so pitty that so many dash are destroyed every month in the budget system, instead of giving them to the universal dividend foundation for it to start giving dash to everyone.

I think you should keep in mind that the "destroyed" dash never enters the system from my understanding. This therefore slightly increases the value of all other dash by lowering the inflation. In a way it is like giving back to the community.

Back