• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

The Federal Reserve

Hello everyone, I wanna get on a subject that maybe is overlooked by the Dash developers.

The big bad Federal Reserve.

They are private, nobody knows who owns them, they fund any country they like and nobody has to find out. They own the reserve currency of the world.

Cryptocurrencies are a direct threat to the Federal Reserve.

There is a reason why Satoshi Nakamoto decided to go anonymous.

I'm just putting this out there for everyone to see. The Federal Reserve is owned by a pack of evil humans that will go to any extent to stop anything or anyone that goes against them or tries to take away they're business.

If I were a person working at Dash or any other Cryptocurrency, I would try my best to hide my identity for my own safety and so that my project in the Crypto community may continue.

Thanks for that useless piece of FUD from the FED.

Heard of Adam Back? Peter Todd? Greg Maxwell? Gavin Andresen? They happen to be a much larger threat to the FED because of their little side project called "Bitcoin". Maybe you heard of it.

For some miraculous reason they're all still alive. Are they superheroes? Angels? Invincible? Only Holograms? Maybe Evan and Co. should try to get in on their survival secrets.

Heard of Adam Back? Peter Todd? Greg Maxwell? Gavin Andresen? They happen to be a much larger threat to the FED because of their little side project called "Bitcoin". Maybe you heard of it.

For some miraculous reason they're all still alive. Are they superheroes? Angels? Invincible? Only Holograms? Maybe Evan and Co. should try to get in on their survival secrets.
It's not FUD. At this rate sooner or later Dash will be larger than Bitcoin. If the Dash project is to continue the founder and the devs should be protected as best as possible. Dash and BTC is some truly disruptive tech to the fed, banks, visa, paypal, governments and so on.

It's each person's individual decision how public or private they want to be. I am sure every public figure for just about anything is aware of the risks associated with being that. Cryptocurrencies aren't the only thing that can piss off people in high places.

Bitcoin is not a threat anymore. It is serving the systemic purposes, and this is because of the time-space asymmetric design it has. As long as bitcoin belongs to the 2009-2010 generation, it became easy for the federal reverse guys to buy this generation. They have already did it.

Dash's price increases, because the fegeral reserve guys want to "neutralize" it. This is also why the instantsend and the privatesend properties of Dash are attacked by the coinfirm and the blockcypher companies. They want to centralize and neutralize those properties which are dangerous for the system. And of course another way to "neutralize" Dash is by controling the births and the death of dash, and they are doing this by increasing or decreasing the dollar price of dash appropriately.

The leaders of Dash , the masternodes, are tempted with so much federal money, and they are falling like the bees into the honeypot those spies and those agent set for them. They invest on Mammon, they will become rich, but they will loose their soul.

Last edited:
How quaint to see a scary FED post turn into a philosophical discussion of soul qualities ;). But indeed how fitting.

IMHO the decision to serve mammon (arrogance, ignorance, egoistical greed) or your own soul (the greater good) will always be an individual task that has to be worked through throughout our lives. The beauty of decentralised systems like DASH and their potential eventual success in bringing more liberty to humanity at large shouldn't depend in the least on individual decisions of a moral order. In other words, in a perfectly decentralised system, a core dev could be a greedy, narcissistic character bound to his Ego only interested in furthering his own material growth and still contributing to the greater good by working for DASH. He should be able to be a "part of the Kraft, die stets das Böse will und stets das Gute schafft." (Goethe can let you catch at least a glimpse of the workings of the universe) The balances in the great churning of the milky ocean are of such a quality that even the blackest brother is working, unbeknownst to himself, secretely for the light. Our task is to bring DASH close to such a balanced system. As one obsessed with space and time, I appreciate the d(a)emo troll's insistance on the idea of space time asymmetry, but would recommend to search for such in your own hearts, rather than in any external material forms which can never be space time asymetric because their essence is exactly that of movement in space and time.

As one obsessed with space and time, I appreciate the d(a)emo troll's insistance on the idea of space time asymmetry, but would recommend to search for such in your own hearts, rather than in any external material forms which can never be space time asymetric because their essence is exactly that of movement in space and time.
Money's space-time assymetry has nothing to do with physics.
Please read the theory.

Last edited:
Back