• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitcoin Miami did someone say debit card?

I must say I had a great time in Miami and made some great progress for Dash. First and foremost I got a debit card company to agree to integrate Dash. This company is currently using Bitcoin and is available in the US. That's pretty big for Dash if you ask me. Secondly the Airbitz team has a really cool Twitter bot that automatically sends out a tweet when you get someone to set up a wallet. https://twitter.com/charliefnhodge/status/820386673146138625
They have agreed to create one for Dash as well.
Lastly we were able to create a lot of attention for Dash with Unsung and our impromptu feeding the homeless right in the middle of the conference. Ryan Taylor even jumped in to help prepare the meals.
Then we hit the streets and fed over 100 people in about an hour.
https://news.bitcoin.com/report-north-american-bitcoin-conference-day-two/
Here's a 360 video of the meal prep.

Attachments

• IMG_2901.JPG
    IMG_2901.JPG
    841.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2894.JPG
    IMG_2894.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2895.JPG
    IMG_2895.JPG
    500.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2903.JPG
    IMG_2903.JPG
    666.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Danny,

What a pleasure it was to get to meet you in person at BTC Miami. I must say due to my lack of spare time prior to Miami I didn't quite realize just what a massive amount of effort you are putting into helping push the Dash eco system. After spending a few days around you and watching how passionate you are and how much the sponsorship of Dash has helped with a real tangible improvement it became clear to me that not only is this project amazing it's only getting started. I would even go as far as to say that I could see really concrete value from seeing the support commitment from Dash doubled from it's current value.

The reason I say this is that I know after talking with you and interacting with you that every dot of dash you guys receive is being used to bring real value to real people. Feeding the homeless is no joke and it was just amazing to see this effort first hand and watch the impact that it has.

So personally I want to say thanks to you and Jason for being awesome. I hope the community really embraces this project and helps us scale it to new levels. Your effort thus far has really shown how passionate you are about the cryptosphere especially Dash.

Thanks Danny!

Danny,

What a pleasure it was to get to meet you in person at BTC Miami. I must say due to my lack of spare time prior to Miami I didn't quite realize just what a massive amount of effort you are putting into helping push the Dash eco system. After spending a few days around you and watching how passionate you are and how much the sponsorship of Dash has helped with a real tangible improvement it became clear to me that not only is this project amazing it's only getting started. I would even go as far as to say that I could see really concrete value from seeing the support commitment from Dash doubled from it's current value.

The reason I say this is that I know after talking with you and interacting with you that every dot of dash you guys receive is being used to bring real value to real people. Feeding the homeless is no joke and it was just amazing to see this effort first hand and watch the impact that it has.

So personally I want to say thanks to you and Jason for being awesome. I hope the community really embraces this project and helps us scale it to new levels. Your effort thus far has really shown how passionate you are about the cryptosphere especially Dash.

Thanks Danny!
Thanks it was a pleasure meeting your whole team in Miami and I hope we can continue working with Dash in the future and find many more ways of promoting Dash and all blockchain tech in general.

Wow this is really great to see - thank you so much for giving back to the community. We sit here talking about crypto and money all day long and sometimes forget about the more important aspects such as taking care of other people who are really in need.

Thank you so much for doing such a great job representing Dash and using our network to pay it forward.

Wow this is really great to see - thank you so much for giving back to the community. We sit here talking about crypto and money all day long and sometimes forget about the more important aspects such as taking care of other people who are really in need.

Thank you so much for doing such a great job representing Dash and using our network to pay it forward.
We're going to do it either way but we definitely appreciate the Masternodes for seeing the value in this and supporting us to make a much bigger splash.

I
Lastly we were able to create a lot of attention for Dash with Unsung and our impromptu feeding the homeless right in the middle of the conference. Ryan Taylor even jumped in to help prepare the meals.
Then we hit the streets and fed over 100 people in about an hour.

Good job man, post your donation address somewhere, I voted yes

Danny,

Thanks Danny!
So this just happened not only is the debit card a serious possibility but also the same group can add Dash to an exchange in India. Huge remittance possibilities :)

So this just happened not only is the debit card a serious possibility but also the same group can add Dash to an exchange in India. Huge remittance possibilities :)

Wow! Please tell us more?!?! Instant Remittance in India would be very unique!

Back