• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Debit Card | Mobile Recharge with Dash

Dear Mr Pablo
many thank for your question
i am sorry for delay reply
we do following KYC/AML requirements and we do not break any rule or law
but we have some technique which make our service become most anonymous and privacy than all other existing services.
we give out customer option for they choice. if they think anonymous is most important then that is their right, they can keep them in anonymous way

What do you mean that you have "some technique" that keeps them anonymous? It's really pretty straight forward: you either ask for ID for accounts above a certain limit or you do not. Further, you either submit said ID and associated info when required by law, or you do not. Or am I missing something?

Thanks for clarifying.

Pablo.

My hunch is the KYC/AML issue can be avoided when operating in certain jurisdictions, for the time being.

frank8292, I can confirm I was able to log in to Uquid again, so you've got that going for you.

My hunch is the KYC/AML issue can be avoided when operating in certain jurisdictions, for the time being.

frank8292, I can confirm I was able to log in to Uquid again, so you've got that going for you.

I'm not convinced that's the case, if you walk into the Cayman Islands and open a bank account, they will ask for ID. It is a long standing myth that you could ever open a bank account or transact financially, in any jurisdiction I am aware of, without providing ID, at least in the last few decades; even so called Swiss "numbered" accounts were opened with ID (if sometimes fake ID), so this whole thing doesn't stand to reason. On a major credit card network such as Visa or MC, they wont let you transact more than 1-2k without asking for KYC/AML.

Pablo.

Well Pablo, you seem authoritative on the matter, so I suspect you are correct. Just the same, I threw frank8292's operation 17 bones. We will see what he is able to deliver. I will post results/lack therof in this thread.

Well Pablo, you seem authoritative on the matter, so I suspect you are correct. Just the same, I threw frank8292's operation 17 bones. We will see what he is able to deliver. I will post results/lack therof in this thread.

Hey, no not authoritative, just some experience. I don't mean to sound terse, its just that the whole thing doesn't make sense. In all fairness though, I suspect that what he is misrepresenting is the anonymity as opposed to being a straight up scam. Still, would not use them. Please do report if all goes well.

:)

Pablo.

Hey, no not authoritative, just some experience. I don't mean to sound terse, its just that the whole thing doesn't make sense. In all fairness though, I suspect that what he is misrepresenting is the anonymity as opposed to being a straight up scam. Still, would not use them. Please do report if all goes well.

Pablo.
I think there is a communications problem with them because his English is not very good.

I haven't tried them, so take this with a grain of salt, but I think that when they say you don't need to provide any verification they do exactly the same that all the other debit cards providers. They don't ask for anything up to 2500 USD/EUR in charges. If you want to go higher, you need to verify ID or create a new card. My guess is that both Visa and Mastercard are ok with this because if they weren't they would cut these providers. In many countries you can buy a prepaid debit card in a kiosk or store without an ID, so this probably falls in the same bucket. This doesn't apply to all countries, but by being from one of the places where you can do that they are in the legal side of things.

I think there is a communications problem with them because his English is not very good.

I haven't tried them, so take this with a grain of salt, but I think that when they say you don't need to provide any verification they do exactly the same that all the other debit cards providers. They don't ask for anything up to 2500 USD/EUR in charges. If you want to go higher, you need to verify ID or create a new card. My guess is that both Visa and Mastercard are ok with this because if they weren't they would cut these providers. In many countries you can buy a prepaid debit card in a kiosk or store without an ID, so this probably falls in the same bucket. This doesn't apply to all countries, but by being from one of the places where you can do that they are in the legal side of things.

If that's it then that makes perfect sense. What seems odd is the claim that they have "some technique" to keep you anonymous. Still, I suspect you are right as if it were otherwise they would not be able to issue cards.

Pablo.

If that's it then that makes perfect sense. What seems odd is the claim that they have "some technique" to keep you anonymous. Still, I suspect you are right as if it were otherwise they would not be able to issue cards.

Pablo.

Has anyone got such a card, try it in a store and had success?

Has anyone got such a card, try it in a store and had success?

I applied about 2 weeks ago and threw uquid 17 USD (via DASH!) for the privilege. I will inform of my experience in this thread. So far, all we have is "pending" status and a website that was offline for around a week.

Dear Sir
i am sorry for this delay
Due to some technique issue with our Server. our website went to offline for about 48 hours and have to move on to new server now
all service online back from 14 and we are woking hard with all partner and new coins in order to release new coins with our system soon

with recent fast growing of uquid we really looking for new investors to join us -

please contact us for more details

Thank you very much

Hello
we do not require for ID check before you can get a card or using our service. we also never block customer fund and asking for documents.
if customer need upgrade to higher limit, they need submit documents !

yes you totally correct
by the law, if you using under 2500euro limit. you no need to supply document for verification
we give out the guanranteed no asking for document if you using 1 card at limit 2500euro. if you want using more than 2500 you have to buy another card

Pablo.

thank you for that
if you want try with 1 free virutal card you will see how our system work
we do supporting for multi buy that mean you can spend more than 2500 with just 1 account. and you do not need to send documents (that is meaning of anonymous )

I applied about 2 weeks ago and threw uquid 17 USD (via DASH!) for the privilege. I will inform of my experience in this thread. So far, all we have is "pending" status and a website that was offline for around a week.

hello
if you need support about your card please contact us
thank you

Encouraging news, my offshore contact reports the UQUID card has arrived. My contact will be returning in 8days. That will be when the fun really starts.

So far, frank8292, you're true to your word.

Vendors are alreayd up to their eyeballs in AML/KYC. Incentivising direct adoption by catering to vendors is the only way. Stop taking half-measures because they're easy. or familiar.

I have received my UQUID plastic cards and activated them. There were a couple of tricks to it, but I managed to get it figured out.

So far, other than some website downtime, frank8292 has kept his part of the deal...and website downtime is just part of the way things go. So, I'm currently a happy customer.

I have loaded the cards and will be taking them out for a spin this weekend. I'm using small amounts and plan to use one of the cards to purchase a 40oz Colt45 Malt Liquor. Do not worry, I am not planning on taking the "Billy Dee Williams Gallon Challenge", I tried that once in my 20s...not a good idea.

I will report back (on the performance of the cards)!

Well, the plastic cards (I bought two) work. It's pretty sweet actually, I store my vast wealth in DASH, then when I want to purchase things anonymously, I send some of the DASH to a UQUID card (and pay their reasonable fee), wait around a half hour, record the activity for tax purposes, and every VISA terminal in the USA would appear to be available to me. Thats the upside.

Where I could see a problem is, I don't know who I'm in cahoots with here. What if UQUID "disappears" on me? Paradoxically, although I'd like financial privacy, I want it to be a one way street, you know? I guess I can dish it out but I can't take it! Right?

So, my idea is just to keep the amounts small. But, assuming the service is dependable this emboldens me to move more fiat to DASH, because this makes DASH more usable for me.

It's also really great for the tax reporting. Rather than calculating the exchange rate for each purchase, I have locked in the exchange rate when I send the DASH to UQUID...because UQUID is using a bank somewhere and at the time of the send, the conversion is happening. Now, each purchase is happening back in fiat at the rate set prior.

Back