• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

X11 ASIC Baikal Mini Miner Spec

I bought the Ibelink X11 that made about $7 a day, and sold it. If I was to buy this I would probably try it with http://www.awesomeminer.com/screenshots.aspx software, that is not a pool, but software that switches the coins you choose based on profitability. I am not affiliated with awesome miner, but this was my plan, and I would be curious to see the results. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts.

Glad I stumbled across this thread again. If I wanted to try updating the firmware, how large micro-SD card is required for the Orange Pi?
The image file seemed to be tiny, is 2GB sufficient? I'm not at home so I can't go and check the one currently in use.

Glad I stumbled across this thread again. If I wanted to try updating the firmware, how large micro-SD card is required for the Orange Pi?
The image file seemed to be tiny, is 2GB sufficient? I'm not at home so I can't go and check the one currently in use.

I am on the run so I'll reply to you very fast.
Firmware is updated in the boards directly with that usb cable, no need for sd card.
The OS which is Orange Pi and the dasboard are on the SD.Those can be updated too.That's why you write that OrangePi disk image on the SD card.
The SD card is already included in your miner, you'll find it in that small board ( where the ethernet cable enters ) beneath the main big red board.

Hope this helps

I am on the run so I'll reply to you very fast.
Firmware is updated in the boards directly with that usb cable, no need for sd card.
The OS which is Orange Pi and the dasboard are on the SD.Those can be updated too.That's why you write that OrangePi disk image on the SD card.
The SD card is already included in your miner, you'll find it in that small board ( where the ethernet cable enters ) beneath the main big red board.

Hope this helps

Right, thanks man. I'll have to check this out once I get home again. Appreciate your quick reply!

Hi, anyone experience the issue where you turn on the miner, and it doesn't load but one of the LED's are flashing "Blue"?

Do you have a Quad or a single?

Try to do the following:
1.power off all the boards
2.remove the power connector
3.remove the sd card ( location: the SD card is already included in your miner, you'll find it in that small board ( where the ethernet cable enters ) beneath the main big red board )
3.1 if you have a Quad try removing all the cables that connect the boards and insert them back in.you should have also a spare cable of this type, try and replace the cables from the board that blinks blue
4.insert the sd card back
5.insert the power cable and power it on.

If the above does not work try and connect another power supply.In my case a 12 V 4 A power supply from an external HDD did a good job.
Let me know how it works out as I have a few more thoughts on what you could do.

After following
Guys, this is the link with the guide&software for updating the first batch: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1GBwN5-i39VbDM0ZW4wTlU4OWc

I just wanted to say that I successfully upgraded my older Baikal using OSX and running Win7 in a virtual machine with virtualbox.
There were some tricky parts mainly updating the firmware as one needs to make sure the Windows 7 guest can see the miner with the correct USB passthrough.

When continuing the step of upgrading the microSD card, it was not visible to my Windows guest, but using the command line options (diskutils and dd) did the job directly from OSX.

Thumbs up for the guide above and now I'm a happy camper with an updated Baikal :)

Do you have a Quad or a single?

Try to do the following:
1.power off all the boards
2.remove the power connector
3.remove the sd card ( location: the SD card is already included in your miner, you'll find it in that small board ( where the ethernet cable enters ) beneath the main big red board )
3.1 if you have a Quad try removing all the cables that connect the boards and insert them back in.you should have also a spare cable of this type, try and replace the cables from the board that blinks blue
4.insert the sd card back
5.insert the power cable and power it on.

If the above does not work try and connect another power supply.In my case a 12 V 4 A power supply from an external HDD did a good job.
Let me know how it works out as I have a few more thoughts on what you could do.

The SD card got corrupted somehow, I was able to use the current new algo update image on the original 3 stack I have only running X-11, (yes, I have a custom 3 stack not a single or a quad) I haven't performed the firmware for each card yet. But just to confirm I used a 32GB (all I had) Class 10 Micro SD card, with the new image and it still does the original X-11 algo. I wouldn't even try the other algos before updating the firmware even though it is selectable in the new image.

Thanks.

After following

I just wanted to say that I successfully upgraded my older Baikal using OSX and running Win7 in a virtual machine with virtualbox.
There were some tricky parts mainly updating the firmware as one needs to make sure the Windows 7 guest can see the miner with the correct USB passthrough.

When continuing the step of upgrading the microSD card, it was not visible to my Windows guest, but using the command line options (diskutils and dd) did the job directly from OSX.

Thumbs up for the guide above and now I'm a happy camper with an updated Baikal :)

Glad it worked out.Maybe you should write a step by step post here with the full steps you did in case some of us encounter the same problems as you did.

The SD card got corrupted somehow, I was able to use the current new algo update image on the original 3 stack I have only running X-11, (yes, I have a custom 3 stack not a single or a quad) I haven't performed the firmware for each card yet. But just to confirm I used a 32GB (all I had) Class 10 Micro SD card, with the new image and it still does the original X-11 algo. I wouldn't even try the other algos before updating the firmware even though it is selectable in the new image.

Thanks.

Corrupted SD card?......yack.It was one of my thoughts but as a last, very rare posibility.
Don't try and run other algos as you just upgraded "the software".Upgrade also the firmware to have the adequate "hardware" and then mine what you like.

You should also try to format the nasty SD and put it back to work because 32 GB is too much and it's a waste of space.

How did you assembly the 3 stack?Using regular screws?
Those little hexagonal bars have screws in them or did you order extra bars?
I always wanted to dissasembly my quad just to see how you can stich them together in order to make a tower bigger than 4 but I was afraid I would brake it?!?

Corrupted SD card?......yack.It was one of my thoughts but as a last, very rare posibility.
Don't try and run other algos as you just upgraded "the software".Upgrade also the firmware to have the adequate "hardware" and then mine what you like.

You should also try to format the nasty SD and put it back to work because 32 GB is too much and it's a waste of space.

How did you assembly the 3 stack?Using regular screws?
Those little hexagonal bars have screws in them or did you order extra bars?
I always wanted to dissasembly my quad just to see how you can stich them together in order to make a tower bigger than 4 but I was afraid I would brake it?!?

The steps are no different from making a fresh image on an sd card using win32 disk imager, just using the image provided. -

1: Start with SDFormatter- format the sd card
2: Use win32 diskimager, and select your img file to write to the new sd card
3: Put it in the (pi) and start it up in the sequence from top to bottom if you have multiples

I wouldn't use the old sd card personally because it was only a class 4 and I never use anything but class 10, I would go out and buy some more 8GB ones, but I have a box of the 32GB ones that I already have and am not using, so no loss.

the 3 stack was made for me custom, I did not assemble it.

It arrived that way upon request, I was an early adopter :)

thanks.

I am not aware of them having that website as an authorized reseller, so I can't say, although it has plenty of "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit." text to read if you are interested :)

oh and for the conversion:

2699 Brazilian Real equals
828.87 US Dollar

seems fair lol
-——

Hi,
Someone have some news about the oficial web? is still dead :-( .What is happening?

Hi, i bought this miner some time ago and succefully update it to multi algos, i would like to use it with Nicehash but how to configure it to auto switch?

[QUOTE = "Alexy, post: 93.776, membro: 2413"] :legal:Hey guys ~~ Hoje um grupo DASH Oficial QQ estranho juntou-se da China afirmou que sua equipe tem feito com sucesso X11 ASIC Miner para X11. Se isso for verdade, vamos ter o terceiro X11 produtor ASIC além Ibelink e Pinidea. Aqui está o detalhe:
12e4880b577a0ba1.jpg

fe0cda8db082444e.jpg

4da47c945e3749a8.jpg

c449e193eba84206.jpg

8c6b94d043a6225f.jpg

77679e4f713f4504.jpg

fa1651d65fc3ee82.jpg

622753b8d79b6524.jpg

78f5e85665b6f73a.jpg

45300ee7c3644d9e.jpg

Vou convidar essa equipe para se juntar a nossa comunidade neste fim de semana. Agora, muitos de vocês podem ter uma tonelada de pergunta (eu também). Sinta-se a vontade para perguntar. Eu tenho certeza que eles vão dar uma resposta adequada.

Enquanto isso, eles estão enviando uma amostra para a nossa equipa (DASH da China) para o teste. Mais detalhes virão (foto e vídeo)

FYI Eu não tenho nenhuma relação pessoal com esta equipe, este é apenas fornecendo notícias para a Comunidade DASH. ;)[/ QUOTE]
:cool:Hey guys~~Today a stranger joined Official DASH QQ group of China claimed his team has successfully made X11 ASIC Miner for X11. If that’s true, we’re gonna have the third X11 ASIC producer besides Ibelink and Pinidea. Here’s the detail:
12e4880b577a0ba1.jpg

fe0cda8db082444e.jpg

4da47c945e3749a8.jpg

c449e193eba84206.jpg

8c6b94d043a6225f.jpg

77679e4f713f4504.jpg

fa1651d65fc3ee82.jpg

622753b8d79b6524.jpg

78f5e85665b6f73a.jpg

45300ee7c3644d9e.jpg

I will invite this team to join our Community this weekend. Now many of you may have a ton of question (me too). Feel free to ask. I’m sure they will give an appropriate answer.

In the meantime, they are sending a sample to our team(DASH of China) for testing. More details will come (pic and video)

FYI I have no personal relationship with this team, this is just providing news to the DASH Community.;)

1 question
not located at the forum how that 's to do in a day dash .
entroi than 150 M / hs , but in a day DASH not spotted .
for I am by mining with a RADEON rx 480 and I'm able to get from 0.11 to 0.12 per day DASH
2 question .
someone already bought the site http://baikalminer.com and received the miner ?
thank you all

Back