• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PinIdea ASIC X11 Miner DR-1 Hashrate 500MH/s @320w Weighs 4.5kg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to update the status of the device of times a minute I have added parameter - dr1-asic-status 60 but the miner 1.0.4 and 1.0.3 speak a mistake.

cgminer.exe --x11 -o stratum+tcp://dash.suprnova.cc:9995 -u USER -p x --dr1-clk 400 --dr1-asic-status 60 -S //./COM4

[2016-05-10 17:15:01] cgminer.exe: --dr1-asic-status: unrecognized option
[2016-05-10 17:45:30] cgminer.exe:--dr1-fan: unrecognized option - too :(

Last edited:
I don`t see option like the site of Dualminer-something like the button "Put men in the waiting list" maybe is a good opportunity/option, or subscribe mailing list like in DU-1 USB section.

Last edited:
hasn't found on github of the instruction for installation on UBUNTU:( (file size 0 byte)
at git clone - asks login and the password (login - PinIdea) and what password?
I want to develop cgminer on OrangePi PC (H3).
Where to find instructions, on to read material?

restart cgminer
after one minute of work, I have the first start too 80-110 MH repeated start removes manners at full capacity, I so suspect some time is necessary that manners "I have realized"
the power :)

if not have fuul speed check connectors - write you line [111111 000...

I still haven't received my item and support both via e-mail and slack have gone totally silent. Really disappointed.

Who are we?
We are a group of engineers who work in four different cities (Shanghai, Wuxi, Shenzhen, Chicago) across U.S.A and China. In the past two years, we've been working on developing ASIC for X11 coins. And in the past few months, we have some breakthroughs on miners. Obviously, we have huge confidence on Dash which leads us to develop ASIC miner, even though the market isn't mature back then.

Why announcing the news now?
A few months ago, we announced we have an explorer version of X11 Miner. And we made a small batch of miners test the water of the market but we didn't deliver. The whole teams were split since then. Hearing about recent development on ASIC miner in Dash community, I contacted my past teammate to see how's everything going with them. It turned out that one of our engineers who is working with another vendor had a breakthrough, and performance is good enough for us to announce the news. PinIdea will be the only distributor for the Shooter Chip X11 Miners.

When and how will the new models be shipped?
50 devices would be available next month. Estimated to be shipped by the April 8th, 2016 via UPS, SF-Express from Mainland China. Update: April 15th is the latest shipping date now because of heat sinks replacement

Is it legit?
If you're living in Chicago, I'd be willing to demo it for you in person. In the past few days, we've been trying to arrange tests for someone trusted in Dash community. For anyone who is concerned about the legitimacy of the miners, we strongly recommend waiting for the test run report before buying.

Mining Software?
Support Linux (Tested only on Ubuntu), Windows
Also, support running with Raspberry PI

https://github.com/PinIdea/ASIC-X11-Miner/releases/tag/v1.0.1

Documentation

https://github.com/PinIdea/ASIC-X11-Miner/blob/master/DR-1/README.md

Power Supply?
You'll need to have your own power supply. Both PCI-E 6 and PCI-E 8 Pin would work.

Specifications?
Hash Rate: 500 MH/s ±10%
Power Consumption: 280 W ±10%
Number of Shooter chips per unit: 60
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
Power Supply: ATX 12V required
Dimensions: 290mm(L)*130mm(W)*150mm(H)
Weight: 4.5kg

Single ASIC Chip Performance
Package Type: QFN64 8mm*8mm
Interface: SPI
Hash Rate: 8.5Mhash/s @400Mhz
Power Consumption: 4.3W @400Mhz

Payment Methods?
Dash and BitCoin

Price?
500 Dash or equivalent amount in BTC per device. Shipping cost is included if it is less than 250 USD. Dash is the preferred payment method for us.

Note
Each buyer can only purchase one device at most.

USB version miner video (screencast of 12 hours test)

Final Product Testing Video

Product Front And Back

View attachment 2393
View attachment 2394

More Info?
More Video demos will be uploaded in next week. Dash MasterNode Wallet(Handheld device) is going to be released later this year. At the same time, we'll arrange group conversations with our Chinese Engineer in Tencent QQ to make full disclosure about our development on ASCI x11 Miners. PM me if you have any further questions or visit pinidea.io

Hello people im interested in this Miner from Pinidea...Whats the price and when is available?
How can do for buy a unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back