• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Zpool Mining

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Zpool for the last week, (or since Nicehash crashed) I'm new and can't tell if its the best, but I did get my first payout last sunday. I don't think they pay out until you hit .01BTC. For some reason though, my miners have been hashing slower on Zpool (at least thats whats showing through the mining stats on each miners IP report) than they were on Nice hash

This is an exchange pool that automatically pays out the mBTC value of the coins being mined. This pool does allow payout of any mined coin but it is not direct solo mining of the coin. This can be a bit confusing at first, but gives a dead simple way to convert your hash power into BTC. Using a multi-algorithm script like multipoolminer gives excellent results. Earnings are consistently higher than Nicehash. Never had any issues with consistent and regular payouts of mined coins provided the coins have matured and converted on the exchange. Depending on coins this can be up to 24 hours after mining, but this would be true if those coins were solo mined. All transfer fees are paid by the pool.

I mine in this pool for few days. I already got numbers in the "Balance", "Total Unpaid" and "Total Earned", but still zero in "Total Paid". The Dash produced by my miner also shows zero in my wallet in exodus.

Do you know the minimum payout for Dash payment from zpool? Or is there anything I should to to be able to accept the payment? Thank you.

I've been mining there for a while now.. and the minimum is volatile I think. they can pay 0,003 Dash or 0,019..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back