• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Zero Cash

Army, Darpa and other shit behind this ...

Next !
You have them to thank for TOR don't you.
"This work was supported by:
  • Amazon.com through an AWS in Education research grant
  • Broadcom Foundation and Tel Aviv University Authentication Initiative
  • Center for Science of Information (CSoI), an NSF Science and Technology Center, under grant agreement CCF-0939370
  • Check Point Institute for Information Security
  • U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) under contract FA8750-11-2-0211
  • European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement number 240258
  • Israeli Centers of Research Excellence I-CORE program (center 4/11)
  • Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology
  • The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
  • Office of Naval Research under contract N00014-11-1-0470
  • Simons Foundation, with a Simons Award for Graduate Students in Theoretical Computer Science
  • Skolkovo Foundation under grant agreement dated 10/26/2011
"The views expressed are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of Defense or the U.S. Government."
Zerocash does not use "any" zero-knowledge proof, but leverages zero-knowledge Succinct Non-interactive ARguments of Knowledge (zk-SNARK) systems, which are zero-knowledge proofs that are particularly short and easy to verify. Specifically, Zerocash uses zk-SNARKs constructed by SCIPR Lab, which are described in BCTV14; such proofs are less than 300 bytes long and can be verified in only a few milliseconds.
I take it, Darkcoin has a similar system?

I don't use TOR :)
A money, where the gvt can create any amount when he want ... why use crypto ? stay to the fiat ...

I don't use TOR :)
A money, where the gvt can create any amount when he want ... why use crypto ? stay to the fiat ...
Not your average healthy paranoia. They are probably making it legit. You can see the white paper. Its Darkcoin style Merle trees for SHA-2. Still months or years away from release. Could not help but notice bitcoin prices went up after this weekends Zerocash website. Darkcoin is still the way to go and hold this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back