• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

YOUTUBE SERIES IN ANIMATED DRAWING ON DASH IN PORTUGUESE FOR THE CHILDREN'S PUBLIC, YOUNG AND ADULT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus MyX

GOAL : Develop, create and execute a series of 5 videos in Portuguese in cartoons leading to the knowledge of what DASH Digital money and consequently reaching the adults of these families

GOALS : Explain and Promote the DASH with an educational approach reaching the children's audience to expand the use of Dash in the short and medium term.

GOALS : Explain and Promote the DASH with an educational approach reaching the children's audience to expand the use of Dash in the short and medium term.
Offer When you vote yes, I run into: Make 5 videos about Dash com with the common goal of greater reach of the Dash to the Brazilian market influencing the child and adolescent public. The videos will have an average of 5 minutes of viewing time.
Social Media Strategy As soon as the project begins to be developed, the social networks will be created specifically for this public so that the Dash community can find information and the evolution and scope of this project

Media partners YouTube Channel Twiter Facebook Discord Telegram and others

Technology and Team Team: Roterist, designer, vectorizer, animator, audio editor, dubbers Technology: An Apple Mac core i5, 2 pc core i 7 Turbine for extreme graphics resolution worth 20 thousand reals each, a Wacom tablet, dubbing microphones, sound tables for creating soundtrack and original audios

Cost: 200 Dash for creating the described episodes, advertising, and cost of the production and development team of this.

That looks interesting. Isn’t there availability in another language? You have some sort of reputation or something that shows the quality of work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back