• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

YouTube Series About Dash in Portuguese for the Brazilian Market

Hey @abot54

It's kind of unreal how fast the channel is growing, my commitment was to make 16 videos during two months and I'm made already 40 videos, I lost control of my telegram group and my WhatsApp group because I get over 1000 messages per day in each group with people who wants to be in my channel, I had a list of halfpage of themes for the videos, and my list at the moment had past eight pages still to do make videos.
I also started a podcast channel and I am heavily working on social media engagement.
I left my job last month and I will renew my proposal for the next three months, at the moment I have over 1500 followers and over 25,000 views and over 500 other webpages sharing my video, all this in just six weeks.

Thanks for checking on the Channel - It has been a great success.

'Tis a bit pricey, Rod. Would you consider throwing $5-7k of this amount each month towards paid ads to beef up your groups faster? Organic is working, but for this amount of cash, some speed would be nice. In your market, $5-7k would go a very long way to pumping up your audience.

Your content is so solid, it's a shame not more people get to see it.

Hi @dashdisciple I defenelty will invist in marketing and adds on YouTube and other websites related to Criptocurrnecy in Brasil, I am also planning a campaing among other midsize Youtubers to share the Videos from DDD Channel and Starting in October I am doing a live show Sunday 9pm with a very cool concept where other Youtubers that have already bein on my channel , will be able to call live via skype and also interact via twitter feed. at the same time I'll ask for tasks related to the channel, for example sharing content of posting picutes and rewarding the viewers live with Dash via QR. It will look really cool and have a huge engangment response. There is a plan for swags like, Dash Tshirts , Keychains and a metal coin to come as well that is still in concept. The projects are there, my only problem at the momenti is that my day has only 24hr ...:)

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 5.59.40 PM.png

Hi @dashdisciple I defenelty will invist in marketing and adds on YouTube and other websites related to Criptocurrnecy in Brasil, I am also planning a campaing among other midsize Youtubers to share the Videos from DDD Channel and Starting in October I am doing a live show Sunday 9pm with a very cool concept where other Youtubers that have already bein on my channel , will be able to call live via skype and also interact via twitter feed. at the same time I'll ask for tasks related to the channel, for example sharing content of posting picutes and rewarding the viewers live with Dash via QR. It will look really cool and have a huge engangment response. There is a plan for swags like, Dash Tshirts , Keychains and a metal coin to come as well that is still in concept. The projects are there, my only problem at the momenti is that my day has only 24hr ...:)

View attachment 4749

I'm glad to hear that, Rod. Direct paid investment pointing to your YouTube channel and videos will definitely grow your group more quickly.

Giving away swag to your views is a good idea.

Great initiative and great videos!
Well, 20.000 USD/month looks "a bit" expensive for current number of brazilian viewers - but quality of this videos is perfect and they will be working for Dash for many years - So I think it's a good long-term investment... Also - if this initiative will be supported by Dash network - it will give a strong signal to talents from other countries (= other languages) to help Dash spread the word all over the World.

Back