• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Yes... +20% today...

myDice_co

any news? missed i something.
Love to see this gains...

$500.000 Volume...

Bildschirmfoto20160304u3a249.png

I would rather say ETH profit goes toward DASH.

How many new masternodes spawned by the spike? This could be a pump-test: the more MNs, the less pump... :wink:

it's probably the US government buying all the masternodes to take over dash, at least we all get rich in the end :)
What's wrong with N Korea, China, Russia, Belarus, Iran ...? These countries should be more motivated to do it but it won't happen anytime soon.

No one bothered to attack Bitcoin even though one could have easily done it with few billion dollars which is peanuts for a large country. No one really bothered because the genie is out of the bottle. You already have thousands of cryptocurrencies. You take over one of them, ten others will pop up in its place.

I don't think it's just a pump.

This rise has been on the cards. The correction from January's revaluation completed thats all (plus Ethereum profits getting diversified).

I would rather say ETH profit goes toward DASH.

My 49.51% profit out of ETH run-up -- sold it at 0.0225 -- has acquired me some more DASH :wink:

A bragging bit aside, all of this is too crazy to have a clue what would happen next. Will ETH surpass BTC in market cap this year; will the bubble burst; will DASH skyrocket and take his deserved 2nd place, next to ETH once BTC goes down in flames; will Trump make crypto great; or will any of these clowns on either side make using crypto currencies a punishable by death offense; or will IOTA explode as a newcomer to the scene to take the crypto old guard out, no one can know...

Last edited by a moderator:
My 49.51% profit out of ETH run-up -- sold it at 0.0225 -- has acquired me some more DASH :wink:

A bragging bit aside, all of this is too crazy to have a clue what would happen next. Will ETH surpass BTC in market cap this year; will the bubble burst; will DASH skyrocket and take his deserved 2nd place, next to ETH once BTC goes down in flames; will Trump make crypto great; or will either of these clowns on either side make using crypto currencies a punishable by death offense; or will IOTA explode as a newcomer to the scene to take the crypto old guard out, no one can know...

well timed!
need to learn trading tips from you in future :)

It was sheer luck. I am the world's second worst trader. If ETH continues with the climbing insanity, my timing would not have been as well-timed as it seems now :smile:

Back