• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans, Large GPUs & Nicehash support

I'm waiting for my 2nd child to arrive every day now and I simply need to get these things out of my house.
As much as I would "LOVE" to grab all 12 from you.. I only have a grand total of $250.00 "Daddy allowance" to play with.. Now if you really want and need to get them out of your house.. then far be it from me to not help a mom to be!! LOL

I'm waiting for my 2nd child to arrive every day now and I simply need to get these things out of my house.
haha good excuse! I imagine that will be my situation come Nov, when my 3rd arrives! So long spare bedroom/miner racks!

So my question to you guys is why are you selling them? I have noticed a bunch of people selling them off.. did you get your ROI and now are done with them? Or are you just wanting to move up to bigger and better? The 6 I got were volt modded (resistor swap, running at 1150 mhz and @500mhs) and I paid right at $28.00 each for them.. 3 have fans, 3 don't (which I kinda like.. let's me stack them for space). Just curious as to why you are getting rid of..

lack of space for them, i allready am running my antminers in the kitchen, under the table (wife doesnt look happy lol) and i have nowhere to put these lol all without fan not volt modded (destroyed one while trying, due to lack of decent hot air station.. again no place to put it :p ) but yes im also moving up in equipment :)

We're still chuggin along. Miner support has been consistent but still a little low. If there was at least 1GH X11 I could put higher profitable coins on, and make more back in DRK. Same goes for Scrypt/SHA

Thanks!

We're still chuggin along. Miner support has been consistent but still a little low. If there was at least 1GH X11 I could put higher profitable coins on, and make more back in DRK. Same goes for Scrypt/SHA

Thanks!
Hoping to build up more soon.. lost 2 of my gridseeds to power failure (ggrrr) hoping to have them repaired and back up soon.. will be investing more in miners probably starting next month..

Thanks!
I've ghetto-rigged some HW back together, is it possible to point couple of 7990's to your pool?
Maybe you could also tell me what the advantage of a multipool over a dedicated one is (I've been using Coinotron before). Thanks :)

Hi, i just found your interesting pool and i'm thinking, what could i earn with 2TH/s sha-256 asic miner in day?

Well I put @ 1.8m back on scrypt.. I lost 2 of my 6 gridseeds.. I have them being repaired, and I just got a new power supply for the other 4, so they are back up.. I am hoping to add some more as soon as the wallet allows!

They could be sold off exchange no doubt but even then, very few would get mined and they coin would get removed.

I see, considering drk is outpacing ltc thats not likely to happen I know. I am having a problem with sgminer however, both x11 pools give me rejected shares as low difficulty? the --diff command line doesn't seem to work either. unsure whats wrong? ASIC's are ticking along fine.

Been a long time since I posted. The pool is now paying out daily with a new automation system.

Still really lacking a good X11 miner base. Would love to see more X11 miners pushing some hash.

I've now added a DASH only port. Worker names should always be your DASH address

stratum+tcp://mine.xpool.ca:2000 VARDIFF
stratum+tcp://mine.xpool.ca:3000 FIXED Diff using --diff # in your password to set your diff. (0.1 minimum)

Back