• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Xmw8tkLBfRHgjr4UDPuDff1TnZPVZtf73m dont send your donation here

Dashmaximalist

hi guys

i am very very sorry about this mess up , but i lost access to this particular address and the back wallet file looks corrupt , so please dont your donation here

this is my hardware wallet address and this one is super safe XoXYYn12v67ZTsNDUL8AUUVYSEE9hCu62R

or the other one mentioned in my signature.

Thanks

I wouldn't recommend using wallet.dat from windows machine on linux tbh, there where some incompatibilities in the past iirc which could lead to corrupted wallet.
If you still have 0.12.0.58 and can manage to start it I would advise to dump wallet into plain text file and then import it on new machine via dumpwallet/importwallet commands respectively.

How can someone solve these incompatibilities?
Is it maybe the common error, that you have to sed the ^M character ?
https://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/sed-remove-m-and-line-feeds-under-unix-linux-bsd-appleosx/

Or something more serious?

Last edited:
i tried to replace the wallet.dat file with the back wallet i have but it looks non salvagable , i am trying to get access to my old laptop and get the .dat file

Dont be disapointed. Dont give up. The daemons are attacking.
@amanda_b_johnson after her first try to give dividend she messed up also.
Then she immediatly took a hiatus.
Dont be disapointed. Dont give up.
Its hard to carry the ring.

Last edited:
Just go to the console and export your private keys
dont have access to my old laptop , i have just taken a backup.dat but it looks corrupted , i will try to get access to the old laptop first and then get the correct wallet.dat file

Back