• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Xmas Bonus for Core Team?

Core Team Bonus?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ampp

It has been a great year for Dash but I'm not sure everyone has been able to benefit as much long time holders.

Yes some developers are MNO's and it's great they were able to accomplish that. I'd like to see ones who aren't as fortunate to take part in more of these great times.

I'm sure out of 50+ people we have many who have families, mortgages & more who left some level of job security to work originally at less than market wages(to start) because they believed in the project. Lets set aside some dash for them!

Everyone is eternally grateful for the hard work and what is to come! Financial security can make so much of a difference in life if you don't already have it.

Perhaps it can be a private opt-in within core and based on the time involved etc.

Nice sentiment, but we should leave these decisions to Dash Core Group to handle internally. They already have more than enough cash on hand to be able to do something like this should it be deemed appropriate.

Nice sentiment, but we should leave these decisions to Dash Core Group to handle internally. They already have more than enough cash on hand to be able to do something like this should it be deemed appropriate.
Yeah, i don't get the impression that they will make these decisions on their own without getting some community feedback. But i do agree it should be handled internally. For all we know this has already happened.

Back