• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

www.dash.org

Runs like 'kidden'
(did test download wallet and all, will check with the chinese if this helps for them)
tx flare

question
this warning is a TOR thing ? nothing we can do ?
(i do not mind, just asking)
qwPWZjA.png
Yeah, i guess that's a Tor thing - getting rid of this would involve a redesign of the site i guess.

Yeah, i guess that's a Tor thing - getting rid of this would involve a redesign of the site i guess.

ja no worries
you want me to check for dashpay links or all good ?

there are obviously a bunch of wiki.dashpay links and eventually (i guess one day) we could mirror the whole wiki over there ?!?

Edit:
i found some www.dashpay/download.... but am not sure if it is worth changing them all (old release announcements and such)

ja no worries
you want me to check for dashpay links or all good ?

there are obviously a bunch of wiki.dashpay links and eventually (i guess one day) we could mirror the whole wiki over there ?!?
If you find references to dashpay.io and/or dash.org let me know.

Sure, we could create a Tor mirror of the wiki as well.

If you find references to dashpay.io and/or dash.org let me know.
Ok i send you a list later on

Sure, we could create a Tor mirror of the wiki as well.
I think that would be amazing !

question
are we the only Team with 'real' names on the darkness ?
does not matter , right, we are out anyway :rolleyes:

so this is a mirror ? whatever we change on dash.org goes straight to onion style ?
It's a static export of dash.org - updating dash.org involves one click to update the onion-site as well.

we can do the same with the wiki?

Wiki is a bit different, need to look at this first.

could we link the wiki to http://dashorg64cjvj4s3.onion ?
(to keep it all together)

Mirroring the wiki would give us a new .onion address, these are separate sites.

- Can we get the iPhone Wallet on
https://www.dash.org/downloads/
?
i can get you all links and a small pic ?

We can't distribute a iPhone binary, as this would break the Apple Appstore EULA - and i'd rather not mess with them.

It's a static export of dash.org - updating dash.org involves one click to update the onion-site as well.
:grin:
Wiki is a bit different, need to look at this first.
Mirroring the wiki would give us a new .onion address, these are separate sites.
if not too much work i think that would be nice (different address or not)

i am checking all old dark coin onion links and there is pretty much nothing left, so there is a bunch of work to do (new wiki, reddit,.... ) i look into that

We can't distribute a iPhone binary, as this would break the Apple Appstore EULA - and i'd rather not mess with them.

I would just post it like this:

iPhone – DashWallet v.0.8.8
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/iPhone - DashWallet v.0.8.8
LkCPTmi.jpg

Runs like 'kidden'
(did test download wallet and all, will check with the chinese if this helps for them)
tx flare

question
this warning is a TOR thing ? nothing we can do ?
(i do not mind, just asking)
qwPWZjA.png

That's normal behavior for the current Tor browser. Just click "Never for this site"

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news about new official web site, when we will see it online?
And how about this forum, any chance to transfer this to new site?

Back