• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Would like some support with new Youtube Content - DaoWatch.blog

cryptosi

I've been recently creating content around DASH and other DAOs across the cryptoverse.

The show is called DAOwatch.blog and is available on youtube.

The reason I'm asking for support is that, I think there is a bit of a gap in the content market, most shows focus on 1 particular currency and the others focus on the shiny new things, I want to go in depth into the pros and cons of DAO governance and have discussions and guests as the sector grows.

In terms of support, I only would like some retweets, likes, comments and all the other algorithm seducing actions that are needed. I record and edit the show myself, so its pretty cheap one day I may request funds for advertising, but I'm nowhere near that point yet, I really just want to provide a good service to DAOs that I like and that can benefit us all.

I'm open to suggestions on how I could improve the show, I've been making content for years, but have never gone the mainstream route, I'm hoping that this show will prompt other mainstream style youttubers to create something similar, I think this show will raise awareness for dash, and improve how MNOs approach voting and how proposal creators create proposals.

Thanks for your consideration, I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Dash specific snippet: - latest episode : youtu.be/uRiTi_m_Xb8
playlist of previous episodes -

Thanks again

DAO Watch Clips intro - Russian dash.png

I'm open to suggestions on how I could improve the show,

How could you improve the show? I dont know...
How could you increase the viewers of your channel? I know that....
Become white...and female...and blonde...and viewers will arrive...
This universe is not fair...

Perdido en el corazón
De la grande Babylon
Me dicen "el clandestino"
Por no llevar papel

Last edited:

Me dicen el desaparecido
Fantasma que nunca está
Me dicen el desagradecido
Pero esa no es la verdad
Yo llevo en el cuerpo un dolor
Que no me deja respirar
Llevo en el cuerpo una condena
Que siempre me echa a caminar

¿Cuándo llegaré?
¿Cuándo llegaré?
¿Cuándo llegaré?

But we will make it.....

Last edited:
How could you improve the show? I dont know...

Perdido en el corazón
De la grande Babylon
Me dicen "el clandestino"
Por no llevar papel

I love this, unfortunately Ive been working on being the polar opposite of that my entire life and dont really want the hassle of undoing all my hard work.

I could always invite guests on to discuss with me! any suggestions?

New Episode of DAOWatch now available on YouTube -

Please share Far and wide, this episode discusses the proposal regarding Dash evolution or platform branding.

DAO Watch EP8 Thumb.png

New episode of DAOWatch.org is available, please like and share to spread awareness for DAOs and DASH.

Thanks guys and gals

Reached out to you discord and even gave you follow on Twitter, made a massive exception since I usually just straight up block anyone with .eth in their name.

Reached out to you discord and even gave you follow on Twitter, made a massive exception since I usually just straight up block anyone with .eth in their name.
hahahaha, I'm a crypto Nomad, I prefer not to be tied to any single protocol or project. Its nice to explore. and I do love me some ETH. lol. Thanks for the follow.

New episode of DAOWatch.blog episode #11 out now! featuring #Dash #PIVX #Evmos and our guest DAO is #Aavegotchi, we look at some interesting proposals and evaluate their pros and cons and then summarise with how I'm going to vote. enjoy -

In this episode we look at @thedesertlynx proposal to fund an advertising campaign on Brave for the Maya integration.

Dash community! DAO Watch episode 12 dives into the "Kucoin InstantSend" proposal! Get insights on the potential impact and join the discussion around this exciting initiative. Don't miss it! Watch now:

Hey Dash community! 👋 We've got some exciting news to share with you! DAO Watch Episode #13 is out, and it's featuring a Dash proposal related to Dash Masternode Tooling (DMT)! 🔧🖥️ Curious to know more? Well, we're not spilling the beans just yet! 🤫
You'll have to watch the episode to learn about the ins and outs of this proposal and how it could impact our beloved Dash ecosystem. Tune in and watch the full episode on YouTube:
🎥
Once you're done watching, join the discussion here on the forums and let us know your thoughts on the proposal! We're excited to see your insights and opinions! Let's keep pushing Dash to new heights! 🚀💙

🔥DAO Watch Ep.14: A Deep Dive into Dash's Exciting New Proposal🔥
Attention Dash community! In this episode of DAO Watch, we explore a fascinating new proposal for the Dash ecosystem that could bring remarkable advancements to the project.
Discover how this proposal aims to leverage unique marketing strategies and boost adoption of Dash, strengthening its position in the crypto space. Don't miss out on this in-depth discussion and analysis of the proposal's potential impact!
Watch the full episode here:
Join the conversation and share your thoughts on this exciting development for Dash!

🎥 Calling all Dash community members on the forums! We have an exciting episode of DAO Watch to share with you, featuring insightful discussions on Dash and other prominent decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs). Let's come together and increase the visibility of Dash by sharing this episode with our community. Watch it here:

[DAO Watch EP #15 - What's the world's BIGGEST DAO?](https://youtu.be/Z1TEST9vGIY)

In this episode, the presenter dives into Dash's proposal for the upcoming DTP election and explores the role of Dash Trust Protectors in ensuring transparency and accountability within the Dash Core Group. We also examine the challenges faced by Dash being a U.S. corporation in the current regulatory landscape.

But that's not all! The episode also features discussions on other intriguing DAOs like PIVX, Evmos, and a special guest appearance by BitDown, the world's largest DAO. It's a comprehensive exploration of the evolving world of DAOs and their impact on the broader crypto landscape.

Let's rally together as a community and share this episode far and wide. By spreading the word about Dash and its achievements, we can increase its visibility and showcase the value it brings to the crypto world. Join the conversation, share your thoughts, and let's pave the way for a brighter future for Dash!

#Dash #DAO #CryptoCommunity #Blockchain #DecentralizedOrganizations #DAOWatch #CryptoInnovation

🔔 Greetings Dash Forum members!

We are excited to share the latest episode of DAO Watch, a series where we deep-dive into the intricate world of cryptocurrency proposals. 🎥

In this 16th episode, we shine a spotlight on our beloved Dash Ninja proposal. We explore the prospect of funding this long-standing platform with treasury funds, weigh the pros and cons, and discuss its relevance primarily for masternode owners. Additionally, I reveal my personal voting decision on this proposal. 👥🗳️

However, the discussions extend beyond Dash. We also analyze proposals from Pivx, Evmos (Juno), and MakerDAO, offering a comprehensive perspective on the broader cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Your views are important to us! Please check out the video, and let's start a discussion. We encourage all thoughts, counterarguments, and additional insights in the comments section of the video. The more diverse the opinions, the more fruitful our understanding of these proposals will be.

Here's the link to the video:

Let's keep the dialogue active and the Dash community thriving! 💪💙 #DAOwatch #DashNinja #DashCommunity

🔔💡 New DAO Watch Episode Alert: "EP.17 Redemption with Benefits" 💡🔔
Hey there, Dash community! A fresh episode of DAO Watch is now out and it’s nothing short of thrilling! Our insightful host, CryptoSI, explores the world of DAOs with a new episode titled "EP.17 Redemption with Benefits".
This episode dives deep into the transformative power of collaborative wealth through the case of 'Friends with Benefits', a flourishing community of artists and creators in the blockchain ecosystem.
What's even more exciting is CryptoSI's focus on the remarkable comeback narratives of Dash and PIVX. With the spotlight on our journey here at Dash, this episode offers us a fantastic opportunity for introspection and forward-thinking.
But it doesn't stop there. The episode also delves into an intriguing proposal from the Evmos community regarding the implementation of a possibly overpriced derivatives exchange.
Check out the episode here:
Once you've watched it, let's kickstart a conversation here on our forum about our progress, the lessons learned, and our future roadmap. Don't hold back on your thoughts and opinions! We're eager to hear what you all think. Let’s continue driving Dash forward, together! 💙🚀

Greetings Dash Community! 🚀

I'm excited to share a new episode from the DAO Watch series that you won't want to miss: "DAO Watch EP.18 - Altruism and Achievements" (
).

This insightful video dives deep into the world of DAOs, providing a wealth of knowledge and understanding that all of us in the crypto world can appreciate. This episode focuses on the importance of altruism and achievements in DAOs.

But the real highlight for us is the detailed exploration of a DASH DAO proposal. It showcases the role of altruism in our community and the significant strides we've taken so far, painting a picture of where we're heading.

If you're keen to deepen your understanding of DAOs and the impact of our proposals, this video is a must-watch. Let's keep the conversation going and continue growing our community together.

Hello Dash Community,

We've just been featured in a new episode of DAO Watch where our project proposal is thoroughly discussed. It's a great opportunity for everyone to understand our aims, objectives, and the transformative impact we intend to bring to the blockchain world.

Do take out some time to watch the video, and share your thoughts or any queries you might have. We value your feedback as we continue to evolve.

Video Link:

Looking forward to your valuable insights.

Reactions: kot
📣 DASHforums Exclusive | DAO Watch EP.21 - Privacy & Presentations 📺

Attention DASH aficionados! Unravel the latest insights into the heart of DASH’s new proposal, as we delve deep into its implications and potentials. Designed to bolster the very fabric of our ecosystem, this proposal reflects DASH's commitment to innovation and community-centric growth. Don't miss out on this comprehensive breakdown.

🔗 Dive deeper with the full video:

Engage, discuss, and amplify your DASH knowledge. Together, we shape the future! 🚀 #DASHCommunity

Back