• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Would Evolution based Master shares be Halal?

Hossman

So,

I had a thought this week. I had watched Amanda B.'s youtube explaining the vision for Evolution. The trust-less shared master node vault type feature is explained like a savings account. And, many users could see it that way, except, that's not actually what's going-on.

There is no interest being charged or collected. Therefore, I would think this innovation would be most useful for people with a religious belief that forbids the charging of interest.

In fact, most fiat is debt based money if I understand it correctly. Dash, and crypto do not need debt to exist. Dash is unique in that you have a built-in place to park funds that does productive work for a return, without in-debting anyone.

Should Dash use this as a marketing point?

G-d just spoke to me through the Angel Gabriel and told me that masternodes are indeed Halal, Kosher and have the heavenly seal of approval. That is they all do except Masternode #666. Obviously not that one.

Sorry, didn't mean start a thread to go down the road of mocking anyone's religion, I had an honest question.

"And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

There is a problem with any arbitrary rule or limitation based on things like ideology or religion.
Only the ones that practice it can really make a decision about it, so I guess if there are Muslims that would take this into consideration, they must figure it out for themselves.
But I don't really see the need to use this as a broader marketing strategy.

Sure, I get what you're saying Dandy. Can't really make assertions about adhering to a religion you do not attempt to adhere to.

Was thinking, just raising awareness in Muslim parts of the world, and letting people make their own decisions. Thinking of the guy with a grant proposal to make an Arabic version of Dash Force News.

Also, thinking out loud, that, if Crypto truly takes over, what this might look like. Would proof of stake coins be more desired in Muslim areas if it was the general consensus that earning block rewards was okay?

Maybe Dash is in a position to replace the petro-dollar?

Back