• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Won't Evolution push MN rewards from today's 8.33% to almost zero due to massive increase in MNs?

Why exactly is dash falling apart in your opinion?
A combination of corruption and cluelessness.

A bunch of homeless SJWs have been put in charge of the purse, which is free money for nothing with no consequences for making dumb choices. This leads to DASH getting a lot of egg on it's face, but no one smart enough to realize the only feedback loop is looking like a bunch of fools. Add in the echo chamber of leadership refusing to listen to anything but these same yes men that will vote for shit in a hat with no idea how to follow up or stop giving away money to obvious bad ideas and scams. None of these people have been in a position of success before, they have no idea how to STAY there. The most glaring issue has been failure to capitalize on IX. It's been left to rot on the vine for 2 years while every other brain in crypto figures out a way to implement their own version. Ignoring the external feedback, paying attention only to the suckernode yes-man rubes... IX can't even be used in it's current condition. It's the idea of instantly SECURED payments that mattered, not the particular implementation. Especially since the very coin, DASH, which came up with the idea still has a broken implementation of it's own idea 2 years later...

Please show me a part of DASH trajectory that's not falling apart... The coders are hard at work. Yup. On all the wrong things. Priorities are completely backwards.

The lead has been lost to at least a dozen other projects, yet they plod on as if they're the only show in town. It reminds me of Detroit Automakers. They think they can dictate the marketplace to the consumer, even as the sands slide out from under their feet... They prefer the pleasant words of the yes men and delude themselves.

The 4th man's dark, accusing song had scratched their comfort hard and long... Call him a trol, put him on the ignore list. Doesn't matter that he's 100% right.

In time, there will be none left to hang but themselves.

A combination of corruption and cluelessness.

A bunch of homeless SJWs have been put in charge of the purse, which is free money for nothing with no consequences for making dumb choices. This leads to DASH getting a lot of egg on it's face, but no one smart enough to realize the only feedback loop is looking like a bunch of fools. Add in the echo chamber of leadership refusing to listen to anything but these same yes men that will vote for shit in a hat with no idea how to follow up or stop giving away money to obvious bad ideas and scams. None of these people have been in a position of success before, they have no idea how to STAY there. The most glaring issue has been failure to capitalize on IX. It's been left to rot on the vine for 2 years while every other brain in crypto figures out a way to implement their own version. Ignoring the external feedback, paying attention only to the suckernode yes-man rubes... IX can't even be used in it's current condition. It's the idea of instantly SECURED payments that mattered, not the particular implementation. Especially since the very coin, DASH, which came up with the idea still has a broken implementation of it's own idea 2 years later...

Please show me a part of DASH trajectory that's not falling apart... The coders are hard at work. Yup. On all the wrong things. Priorities are completely backwards.

The lead has been lost to at least a dozen other projects, yet they plod on as if they're the only show in town. It reminds me of Detroit Automakers. They think they can dictate the marketplace to the consumer, even as the sands slide out from under their feet...

I don't see a single argument or actionable point in your rant. Vague, ad hominem, metaphors, exaggerations etc. I understand you're upset so perhaps you want to contribute when you're calmer?

I don't see a single argument or actionable point in your rant.
Lols, I'm perfectly calm. Making up some "state of mind" ad hominem, while trying to invoke the same accusation... Snoflake propaganda doesn't fix anything even f you think it makes you look cool

If a man stands in front of you, stabs out his own eyes, and then declares that he can't see the problem... He is the problem.

1) IX is broken. It was DASH's only real claim to innovation.
2) Tons of time wasted on backwards priorities and simply doing nothing at all.
3) A screwed up budget system governed by clueless rubes.

If you fixed #1, and still had the other problems, it would still work out. But all of this at once... And refusing to address it for 2 years...

I get it. You're emotionally invested and you don't like someone talking bad about your pet... This is exactly the sort of emotion-based silliness that got DASH inn this predicament.

Please explain how InstantSend is broken? Kraken has implemented it supposedly after extensive testing.

Why should instantSend not work exactly?
IX currently must be initiated by the sender. IF the recipient doesn't know how it works and doesn't have a tool to check, the sender can simply not use it an initiate a double-spend just the same as any other coin. Worse, even if it can be detected, it monkey-wrenches the flow of the retail checkout process. You now have to step aside, wait for confirmations, maybe send it back, who knows... It's a clusterfuck.

IX could be (and is being by other projects) simplified. Simply attach a lock VIN lock request /w fee to any TXID in the pool. An involvement verification of sig on either the sending or receiving address could keep out unrelated parties, if deemed necessary. Then, either the sender or the receiver, whoever was willing to pay for the security, could initiate it. Or leave out the check and anyone could pay the fee to request a lock. This has larger feature possibilities, too...

I've discussed budget systems before this one was implemented. I've discussed it all at length, but anyone who dares speak a work ndt in lockstep with the leadership is a troll and must be silenced! Especially if he is demonstrably correct and has this silly experience stuff...

Long live the Echo Chamber!

Lols, I'm perfectly calm. Making up some "state of mind" ad hominem, while trying to invoke the same accusation... Snoflake propaganda doesn't fix anything even f you think it makes you look cool

If a man stands in front of you, stabs out his own eyes, and then declares that he can't see the problem... He is the problem.

1) IX is broken. It was DASH's only real claim to innovation.
2) Tons of time wasted on backwards priorities and simply doing nothing at all.
3) A screwed up budget system governed by clueless rubes.

If you fixed #1, and still had the other problems, it would still work out. But all of this at once... And refusing to address it for 2 years...

I get it. You're emotionally invested and you don't like someone talking bad about your pet... This is exactly the sort of emotion-based silliness that got DASH inn this predicament.

You called me a snowflake, you say the IX is broken, you claim Dash developers have backwards priorities, you say the budget system is screwed up... I'm going to stop here as interacting with you is not a good use of my time.

Good luck and all the best

You called me a snowflake, you say the IX is broken, you claim Dash developers have backwards priorities, you say the budget system is screwed up... I'm going to stop here as interacting with you is not a good use of my time.

You obviously aren't used to translating camo's posts :D
I like to keep a SJW/snowflake/leftist count

I didn't call you a snowflake, you're just "offended." the rest of what you don't like to hear is entirely factual, and been harped on for a very long time. Just because I don't wish to fully elaborate yet again for your convenience does not mean it does not exist. Just because you're late to the party does not obligate me to being your fact welfare.

I've covered all this in detail, along with many others who have given up on DASH and moved on, knowing the echo chamber is armor plated...

You don't like it, so block it out.

Hows that been working out for you? I'm the multi-millionaire business owner heavily invested in a crypto project that I won't even put on my own websites...

Maybe being an offended brat isn't the path to success?

I didn't call you a snowflake, you're just "offended." the rest of what you don't like to hear is entirely factual, and been harped on for a very long time. Just because I don't wish to fully elaborate yet again for your convenience does not mean it does not exist. Just because you're late to the party does not obligate me to being your fact welfare.

I've covered all this in detail, along with many others who have given up on DASH and moved on, knowing the echo chamber is armor plated...

You don't like it, so block it out.

Hows that been working out for you? I'm the multi-millionaire business owner heavily invested in a crypto project that I won't even put on my own websites...

Maybe being an offended brat isn't the path to success?
I am CTO of JAFX Ltd. (Jafx.com; +10M client equity) and CEO of Flextechpayments (over 5M of credit card processing volumen monthly) Instacoins will be our crypto processing branch. So from a high stake to a high stake. What would you suggest other then Dash? You do sound quite experienced so I am looking forward to your reply.

Well I was also not expecting a decent reply. Shame. If you have a personal dislike against the coin then I suggest to sell yours (I would buy them) and move on.

Back