• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Wirex Announces Partnership With Dash, New Contactless Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Wirex Announces Partnership With Dash, New Contactless Cards

Wirex has begun to integrate Dash, expanding the available Dash debit card options

The card provider and exchange service announced on Monday an upcoming integration of Dash into their platform. According to Wirex, Dash is a major factor is the cryptocurrency payments space:

“$54 million worth of Dash are exchanged, traded or otherwise transacted on a daily basis. With close to $2.5 Billion held within the Dash system.

They’re a serious player in the digital cash market, with a dedicated and inspiring team out to change the world for the better through viable blockchain personal finance solutions.”

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/wirex-announces-partnership-dash-new-contactless-cards/

What's so great
Personally, I think that Dash (and any other cryptocurrency) being integrated on Wirex (or any other major card provider) is a great thing. I think that ia greater step towards mass-adoption is when the currency is used buy the common man to buy groceries..

There are other aspects, such as Market, transactions..etc.. But all and all, I think that Cryptos shouldn't be seen only as a speculative asset.

As I said, personally I'm happy that Dash is getting closer to being integrated on Wirex, especially the Contactless Cards. :)

Hope that helps Dashmaximalist, and I wish you a great day!

Personally, I think that Dash (and any other cryptocurrency) being integrated on Wirex (or any other major card provider) is a great thing. I think that ia greater step towards mass-adoption is when the currency is used buy the common man to buy groceries..

There are other aspects, such as Market, transactions..etc.. But all and all, I think that Cryptos shouldn't be seen only as a speculative asset.

As I said, personally I'm happy that Dash is getting closer to being integrated on Wirex, especially the Contactless Cards. :)

Hope that helps Dashmaximalist, and I wish you a great day!

sorry i meant like , whats so new about this , its a very old news ,wirex hasnt given any solid update on dash

sorry i meant like , whats so new about this , its a very old news ,wirex hasnt given any solid update on dash
Oh sorry, I'm new to the forum and I guess I got too excited about the possibility of having Dash integrated in Wirex, and I didn't know they went on radio silence or any thing of the sort.

Well, I hope there's some positive news soon.

Thanks for the insight Dashmaximalist, and sorry for the confusion.

Dash funded wirex for adding a dash wallet to their platform. That wallet would have been ready by February this year (2018).
So I opened an account with them hoping that I would soon have my Dash debit card.
Wirex has since February added a LTC wallet, a XRP wallet and a few days ago an ETH wallet, each time deepening my dislike and distrust in them.
I have contacted them about this and got an entirely useless answer; their dev team is working on it and they have no estimate on when it will be released.
"Funny" because they did have en estimate last year.
Has Dash been paying for their LTC, XRP and ETH integration?
I would very much like to see them in an episode of the 3 amigos explaining this. And I'm sure I'm not the only one!
Can that be arranged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back