• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why should I invest in Bitcoin?

All crypto is risky. Don't invest any money that you cannot afford to lose. It's better to buy low, than buy high. Everything looks pretty low right now...

I prefer to invest in Dash. We have a real scaling plan, and well designed (game theory) incentives to optimize growth. And we're faster. InstantSend locks in under 2 seconds. If it's not fast, it's not money. And when Evolution rolls out this year, our user interface will be so much easier than Bitcoin, even your grandma could use it. Plus, Evolution makes it easy for developers/programmers to integrate Dash into whatever project they find interesting, so Dash will get tacked on to like....everything. It's like adding the functionality of smart contracts, without the on-chain complexity of smart contracts. Genius I say...

This is not investment advise.

The answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc.

Back