• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why is there 2k dash unallocated in this months budget?

flailingjunk

I don't know what to do with $20k worth of dash, but it isn't my job to know. Apparently we have people who literally have the job of knowing what to do with the budget. Where are the proposals?

Core Team always saves about 20% of the budget for community-proposed projects. If it looks like there will be unused budget funds 3-4 days before superblocks, Ryan Taylor will put up more Core Team proposals to allocate the money.

Hopefully my proposal doesn't *just* go over that! Check out this thread... here's a proposal for the OTC exchange Wall of Coins:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-otc-exchange-wall-of-coins-website-and-api.10454/

MN owners should give this proposal some serious consideration. Wasn't one of our objectives as a community to build an OTC fiat on-ramp? Here it is.

Don't believe me? Check this out:

Fiat access ramps development will be prioritized by the core team over PR and advertising during the next few months...

Open Source - FIAT ACCESS RAMPS

The core team sees a need to strengthen direct FIAT access ramps to Dash in order to move into our next growth phase. We need to nurture the development of a rich ecosystem of user oriented applications.

Different user oriented applications are being created for Dash, like crypto ATMs, point of sale solutions, payment gateways, etc. Nevertheless we are currently missing one fundamental layer - all these user applications need more liquid and better FIAT – DASH exchange services ...

MN owners should give this proposal some serious consideration. Wasn't one of our objectives as a community to build an OTC fiat on-ramp? Here it is.

Don't believe me? Check this out:

Whoa, crazy how things change so quickly around here! They voted it down... crazy!

Back