• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why I Might Risk My Job With the Dash Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Mason

Why I Might Risk My Job With the Dash Network

Why-I-Might-Risk-My-Job-With-the-Dash-Network.jpg

I’m undertaking a project that might end up costing me my job.

I helped start Dash Force News because there was a large coverage gap for Dash in the crypto news world. I joined up to get the truth out, and I’m very proud of our work so far. I’m not satisfied, though. Our coverage has been great, but surface-level. Positive. Safe. Most of the time, this is exactly what’s needed. Sometimes, we need to go deep and uncover some ugly stuff. To that end, I will begin doing deep investigative journalism pieces about the Dash ecosystem, usually focused on treasury proposals and the various organizations in the network that they help fund.

This will get uncomfortable fast, as true accountability means asking the toughest questions and uncovering the deepest secrets, some of whom may have the end result of making someone lose their funding, and therefore potentially their livelihood. This opens us up to counterattack, and in the Dash network you never know who could be a masternode owner, just itching to downvote your proposal to oblivion if you dare to cross theirs. I might make a lot of enemies, some out of former friends. That might mean that, down the line, my ability to work full-time for Dash may be put at risk. That’s fine. I think this service is crucially needed, for several reasons.

Read more: https://www.dashforcenews.com/might-risk-job-dash-network/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back