• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why Dash community isn't so big as others?

cryptoshole

I wonder why Dash community on Reddit, Twitter, even here isn't big. Price is growing, it has a great 24h trading volume, and huge potential. What the main reason is?

Thanks.

Absolutely agree, its grows so fast, but Im always hear about bitcoin and etherium communitys. Seems like in Dash nobody intrested on its population. Maby it depends on region, dont know yet....

I just joined and am kind of surprised at how little the community is despite all of Amandas great work on Youtube.

I wish there was easier ways to make proposals... I understand they have too many proposals at the moment but I wish I could do something for DASH and would like to be hired but I wouldn't ever be able to submit a proposal because of its high cost

Did you guys check the "Dash Nation" Discord?
You'll find big chunks of community there.

Dash seems to lean towards a more professional community that doesn't have time to participate in all the social media areas. People are getting things done rather than spending all their time on the subreddit.

I wonder why Dash community on Reddit, Twitter, even here isn't big. Price is growing, it has a great 24h trading volume, and huge potential. What the main reason is?

Thanks.
Many people havev't found out about DASH yet. Also, I think it's due to the fact that many people right now are just "buying" as opposed to contributing the the community.

Back