• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Who sells X11 Mining Hardware

Anyone wanna sell his Hardware ?

At the moment all the main sellers are sold out. I anticipate them getting stock back in very soon. Many are speculating the manufacturers are mining with their stock. The companies insist they are not, and that they are planning manufacturing and pricing strategy based on increased Dash price.

Your best bet is buying through the manufactureres themselves by contacting them via Email. Be wary of sites selling that are not the manufacturer, it is most likely a scam.

Have an order with Baikal if you want, i can give it to you (The whole account details including mail and baikal account for you to change to your preferred details) but on one condition that i receive a dash reward from you once you have your tracking number from them.

How were you able to get deals from them? Their website was swamped yesterday when they still had stocks of baikal cube. I tried ordering and could not get one.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

How were you able to get deals from them? Their website was swamped yesterday when they still had stocks of baikal cube. I tried ordering and could not get one.

Usually what i do is that from time to time, i try to contact their Customer Service through Skype to know the date and time other batches will be available and i also ask how long an order will be valid for. So base on this, i then order the products. I was told (By Baikal's Customer Service Personnel) that they only had 23 unit left for the next batch (that was on Friday). Checked right now and its out of stock

Small tip for everyone else: Check https://twitter.com/LIYUANYUAN3 for official www.baikalminer.com updates, they usually post a day before or on the day if they have more available. However if you are unlucky they are all sold out by the time you notice.

There is also a rumor they will have another batch ready by the end of April (plus a week or two I guess), but it looks like they are sticking with their rule: Only new customers and only 1 per customer. I also had some feedback from them that they currently do not produce any Giant miners or Quads or anything else big, the cube is all we get from them at the moment. Hope this helps.

Small tip for everyone else: Check https://twitter.com/LIYUANYUAN3 for official www.baikalminer.com updates, they usually post a day before or on the day if they have more available. However if you are unlucky they are all sold out by the time you notice.

There is also a rumor they will have another batch ready by the end of April (plus a week or two I guess), but it looks like they are sticking with their rule: Only new customers and only 1 per customer. I also had some feedback from them that they currently do not produce any Giant miners or Quads or anything else big, the cube is all we get from them at the moment. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the info

Has anyone tried this website?
x11asicminers.com
I am not sure if it's a scam.
FYI email I got from x11asicminers.com

That was my first email I sent you I believe. However, it was not detailed so hopefully this helps. We set up the website so that the domain can't be tracked to the farm. We are US based. Additionally, I apologize for the delay in response. We are employees, on the clock, and we are supposed to focus on the build out throughout the day. I will try my best and be more responsive during lunch. I will answer all your emails directly so you don't have to deal with someone else that does not know the questions we are working through.

Sincerely,
Tanner - X11Admin

Anyone wanna sell his Hardware ?
I personally haven't tried buying from them (x11asicminers.com). I always deal directly with Baikal.
Here's second email.
I hope you understand about why the website is the way it is. We have hundreds of thousands invested in this venture. Plus with the money we raised from outside investors (not too much, but enough to give away 15% of company equity and debt based on top of that) these VCs have a say as well unfortunately.

Back