• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Who owns and controls the Federal Reserve?

Loki

Just in case anybody didn't know...Although I have a feeling I'm preaching to the choir here!

Each of the 23 Federal Reserve Banks is organised into a corporation whose shares are sold to the commercial banks and thrifts operating within the Bank's district. Shareholders elect six of the nine the board of directors for their regional Federal Reserve Bank as well as its president. Mullins reported that the top eight stockholders of the New York Fed were, in order from largest to smallest as of 1983, Citibank, Chase Manhatten, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, Bankers Trust Company, National Bank of North America, and the Bank of New York (Mullins, p. 179). Together, these banks owned about 63 percent of the New York Fed's outstanding stock. Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organisations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. Through their American agents they are able to select the board of directors for the New York Fed and to direct U.S. monetary policy. Mullins explained...

http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html

Just in case anybody didn't know...Although I have a feeling I'm preaching to the choir here!

Each of the 23 Federal Reserve Banks is organised into a corporation whose shares are sold to the commercial banks and thrifts operating within the Bank's district. Shareholders elect six of the nine the board of directors for their regional Federal Reserve Bank as well as its president. Mullins reported that the top eight stockholders of the New York Fed were, in order from largest to smallest as of 1983, Citibank, Chase Manhatten, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, Bankers Trust Company, National Bank of North America, and the Bank of New York (Mullins, p. 179). Together, these banks owned about 63 percent of the New York Fed's outstanding stock. Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organisations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. Through their American agents they are able to select the board of directors for the New York Fed and to direct U.S. monetary policy. Mullins explained...

http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html

Yeah, I like the article. Remember though that the PTB will openly rally against central banking, when they try to bring us the solution for the next phase. They know that the Fed is under scrutiny like never before. They are experts at channelling false flag movements. Anyway, the global solution will be a basket of currencies, or perhaps even Bitcoin itself. Maybe a mixture. Or slightly different approaches for different parts of the world.

This doesn't mean I'm saying central banking is good. Top-down control will continue, under another disguise - only 'worse' next time, if we're not careful. It's our mission with DRK to provide a robust alternative that enables the people a degree of freedom.

I'm ashamed to say I didn't realize this, or maybe I read about how the federal reserve is set up once long ago (back of my head feels like it remembers) but economics was never my preferred topic until now, LOL. I need to read that link, will do soon! Thanks for posting!

Back