• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WhiteBit Exchange Scam Accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwizzie

There are scam accusations about this exchange : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg54636815#msg54636815

JollyGood:
Whitebit, Coinsbit, P2PB2B and Extrates are all operated by the same scammer team with links to a Ukrainian scammer known as Valerii Solodovnyk :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210790.0
https://twitter.com/AngryBeur/status/1191416253564571650

Anything related to DASH and any bonafide crypto should be kept well away from scams and scammers and not be associated or promoted with them in way shape or form.

Are these scam accusations valid ? This is important to know as this exchange is promoting Dash Staking and Dash Help is describing its (or our) relationship with this exchange as that with a strategic partner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg54615702#msg54615702
HgyEWDu.jpg

This is a special episode in which we're honored to share with two of WhiteBIT exchange leaders: Andrew Kovalenko and Artem Gordadze.

WhiteBIT.com belongs to one of the latest strategic partnerships forged by the Dash Community, this platform will allow you to trade with Dash and also to STAKE your coins and earn some interests! WhiteBIT has over 150 trading pairs and of course DASH-BTC, DASH-ETH and DASH-USD

Edit : This thread may need to be moved to sub forum "Exchanges"

Last edited:
I read bitcointalk reviews on whitebit. There were users whose balance on Whitebit was stolen.

whitebit is definitely a scam exchange. Dash should remove its whitebit related pages.

I read bitcointalk reviews on whitebit. There were users whose balance on Whitebit was stolen.

whitebit is definitely a scam exchange. Dash should remove its whitebit related pages.

You read some reviews and from random people and now you know it's definitely a scam? There are always people who are unhappy for some reason. You sure should bring up some convincing proofs to request a "removing". I don't want to defend this exchange per se and any comprehensible criticism should be observed. I don't even have an account there but I also see it might be an important exchange with InstantSend and staking support for Dash.

If you have any specific questions, I'm in touch with a whitebit team member regarding to another project, and I can forward them to him.

I've already read a great bunch of info on the Web, claiming that WhiteBIT is a total scam. I can't speak for the users, but I have never observed anything fishy about WhiteBIT for ca. 1.5 years of using it. Quite contrary, the service does not only seem to have decent AML-policy and security, but also offers extra protection features for users.

Guess it's also worth noting that the vast majority of scam accusations towards the crypto exchanges ultimately turn out to be unverified FUDs.

Ultimately, we are here to tell people to get their money out of exchanges, not trust them with lame AML-CFT BS. It doesn't matter all that much what you think of CEXs, they are honeypots for hackers, so keep your relationship with them quick, clean and minimal. In fact, if you're comfortable with yourself holding crypto, you should be thinking how to put all your shit into crypto and leave the fiat world behind, forever.

This is so strange how people choose to trust only one source and do not verify it even. I have been using WhiteBit for 2 years now, and there was no scam while I’m using it. They store most digital assets in cold wallets, which, on the contrary, reduces thefts. Besides, the platform uses WAF to detect and block hacker attacks and they also have dignified AML-policy.
So I guess you have to see more reviews from people who really use WhiteBIT before calling it “a scam exchange”.

Of course, when you are looking for only bad reviews, you will find them, but try to look for more reliable sources of information, and you will see how many satisfied users of this exchange are actually there. I use WhiteBIT exchange on a regular basis for a long time, and I'm very pleased with them and their security measures.

Have you tested WhiteBIT yourself? Or did you look through any other source? I can't relate to some separate cases or feedback on WhiteBIT, but I didn't have any problems with it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back