• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

where to buy dashcoin miner hardware?

alireza

iwant to buy one
where i can buy hardware with how much hashpower and howmuch cost for dash mining?
pls help

its not profitable guys !
miner cost for 9 mb is 10 dash
then monthly profit is 1.63282138 dash so its 15 % monthly profit but in bitcoin its 35% monthly profit !
so you have to know that dashcoin no longer profitable !
gg

its not profitable guys !
miner cost for 9 mb is 10 dash
then monthly profit is 1.63282138 dash so its 15 % monthly profit but in bitcoin its 35% monthly profit !
so you have to know that dashcoin no longer profitable !
gg

1. This here is DASH! Dashcoin is something different and DASH will be very profitable. When i was mining DASH with my ATI's it didn't look very profitable but i didn't spend it and if i look now how much my Masternodes are worth i'm smiling :)
2. You ask for an option to buy DASH mining Hardware, this is at the moment the only miner available sorry.
3. If mining BTC is more profitable mine it and buy DASH not dashcoin ;)

I'd like to set up a miner in the LR as a curio, for entertainment value... something like a Pi with a gridseed miner that is low power consumption.
Perhaps with a few LEDs to show it's pluggin' away at it's chore... :)
My power rate is escalating tiers, just not practical here, for profit.
Someone else is taking the profit ! lol
YMMV
rc

just caculate profit in coinwarz btc vs dashcoin mining !
dont wast your time here !
see the proof !
its just because miners are too expensive for mine dashcoin this makes dash mining non profit

Back