• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where is my transaction?

jjjordan

I am sorry, that might be a very stupid thing, but I just started mining at yaamp to a darkwallet
and can't see the funds in my wallet. There were two payments already but neither is in my wallet. What am I missing?

I have installed latest darkcoin core for windows yesterday, and created the address yesterday.
here is hash: e1982bdcfe9f2f81ff51096a08319f40dc9b72004e52573ff1936fba2e4e6077

Next to my address it says: "Not yet redeemed" what does that mean?

Just to clarify: darkwallet != darkcoin core wallet. "Not yet redeemed" means it's not yet spent so funds should be there. Make sure darkcoin core is fully synced.

Yes - my bad - mining to a darkcoin address (yaamp pays out in DRK instead of BTC).
Well, I just noticed there is "0 active connections" and I am positive it synced yesterday
(there was 1 year behind, .... 10days... etc..) Now I restarted and still is syncing but there is no connections?!
How come? I guess DarkCoin is different - what do I have to do so I get more/any connections?

Yes - my bad - mining to a darkcoin address (yaamp pays out in DRK instead of BTC).
Well, I just noticed there is "0 active connections" and I am positive it synced yesterday
(there was 1 year behind, .... 10days... etc..) Now I restarted and still is syncing but there is no connections?!
How come? I guess DarkCoin is different - what do I have to do so I get more/any connections?
That's quite strange. Close wallet, remove peers.dat and start it again. This should force it to find fresh peers.

Is it possible to interfere with other wallets that are running on my PC, like ports etc...?
Also I did not run the install, but the .exe, that shouldn't matter, right?
Do I have to have open port to run it? Like forwarding it on my router?

EDIT: Yes, I tried exiting, deleting peers.dat, and starting - no luck.

B7u7aOx.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. as you already synced to that point I doubt there is something interfering with wallet. Try adding line "addnode=23.23.186.131" to darkcoin.conf (or pick any other IPs from masternode list https://drk.mn/masternodes.html ). You can add few lines at once.

I created darkcoin.conf in the same folder where wallet.dat is and put this inside:
Code:
addnode=95.215.44.138
addnode=95.223.120.22
addnode=93.127.226.204
addnode=103.13.228.168
addnode=23.23.186.131
Same thing...

Should I try deleteing all data folder and download again?
Although, I am really curious what is causing this...

I tried renaming data folder (so it would start from scratch), running installer - still the same thing.
I watched for network activity, but darkcoin-qt won't even show up in open ports scanner CurrPorts

EDIT: I've also tried PC restart. It's definitely something with the PC though - I tried it on another computer in the same network, so router is good. Any ideas what might be wrong with the PC?

Last edited by a moderator:
So the only thing I can think of is firewall restrictions, especially if you use windows. When starting Darkcoin, it asks if it can access public, home, and/or work networks. You should be able to go to the control panel in windows and check the firewall programs and the rules associated to them.

Already checked that - it's there. I also disabled NOD32 (AV) and firewall completely. Still the same thing.
There is some mapping issue in debug file, that hopefully UdjinM6 will figure out what it is.

Since there was some reference to a proxy and port mapping in debug.log I went ahead and reset as much as I could from my network setup - uninstalling NICs, old VPN connections and what not, uninstalled darkcoin wallet and manually deleted all registry entries that resulted in "darkcoin" search. It works now.

I have seen McAfee and Norton's firewalls malfunction and cause things not to properly connect, so that could have been the issue (unless you didn't uninstall firewalls). Uninstalling NICs may have been the fix if Darkcoin was trying to connect to the wrong network devixe. I'm not sure how it wouldn't use the default though...

I was giving it a try after every single thing - NIC uninstall from compmgmt, uninstall and so on. It did not work until I deleted all registry settings, so I am not sure what was causing it...

Back