• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Where is it better to put money for the APY?

DaniilAzarin

Guys, I don't know where to write my question but I think this topic can help me. I recently lost money on the Ripple course and now I want to invest money with the APY for a long time and make a profit calmly. :rolleyes:

I heard that there must be a good company with a long history and potential. I was interested in the DASH token, but this is already too popular. Therefore, my attention was drawn to the token of a cool and upcoming company, so it has potential and I can make good money on it. I'm talking company from which I previously bought equipment - Neurogress (Not advertising. This is so you can help me with the choice.). I think this company is potentially successful, but what do you think? Is it worth depositing money and what should you pay attention to? Or is it better to just invest in DASH? :D

Thanks! :)

I also recently began to be interested in cryptocurrency, now I also stumbled upon DASH and want to learn more about it here. I haven't heard anything about Neurogress and can't say anything about the site, but you need to look so that the company does not go bankrupt. If you are confident in the company and confident that staking makes sense, why not? But if the company is one-day, then this is a bad choice. Investigate this question, look at the history and decide.

Hello. I heard about Neurogress at the Barcelona Health Hub 2019 Summit. They had some kind of virtual reality helmet(maybe oculus?), but I didn't go closer than 2-3 meters. Maybe if this company survived covid-19 and released its own token, but at the same time continues to develop VR application, that means they continue to work and "Grow"?

Back