• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

When would you sell your Dash masternode owner?

At what Dash value would you sell out? (MN Owners)

• >$500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >$1000

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • >$1500

• >$2000

• >$3000

• Never

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters

Acedian

When do you call it a day and retire from being a masternode owner?

Most will only cash out partially. So, vote for the value before you stop hosting a masternode.

Why would I ever sell something with makes me so much money each month? I sell some of the earnings and that's plenty to do whatever I like.

The only reason I would sell my MNs if in the future something comes along that's better then dash and dash can't/won't integrate/switch to that tech.

I don't see how you determine when to sell because correct me if I am wrong but the higher the value of dash coin the more $ the MNs will receive every month. Ideally the coin reaches $2,000,000 and the MNs are crushing it. So my vote is "Never"

To me it's not a question of "selling it", it's more a question of when I might want to "spend" it. I don't really see myself selling it just to hold onto fiat instead, I would only do that if there was something fairly large I wanted to buy or donate towards that I don't have enough Fiat to do. And that kind of decision is more about me and what I want to do in life, than it is about what the price of Dash is.

Back