• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

When Dash Hits $100 I will Buy...

I`d love to pay as much as possible as it means I get a lot of income AnarchicCluster :)
/sure that I`d avoid to do it by reinvesting the money :cool:

i think we should emphasis on how to increase 1 MN income to 1 Dash everyday from fee of various service... then if that happen im happy because that means Dash would be used more often and price can reach 3 digit...

btw: if 1 Dash is 100 usd, i'll buy yatch...

- quit dayjob (personal projects only)
- live of MN income
- spend 150% of my time on Dash PR/Marketing
- finally :
h4RZRj6.jpg

Do you collect antique Camera's Tungfa? I've never seen that one before, can you tell me more about it?

Pablo.

Do you collect antique Camera's Tungfa? I've never seen that one before, can you tell me more about it?

Pablo.

No no collecting
photographing.
(i am a pro, sounds cheesy but is true :wink:)

This is a Swiss company working with a Digital System system which is similar to the Mamiya 7 (Medium Format Film/Photo Camera).
Mamiya 7 was my all time favourite film/photo camera (now i am all digital as well)
These swiss guys are doing high res medium format in good size portable digital format, super prime lenses and proper expensive.
(+ you would need a serious computer to process these files while shooting)
The color and sharpness you get out of these files is unheard of ! + they are gorgeous (not like my old banged up hasselblad)
http://www.alpa.ch/en/

No no collecting
photographing.
(i am a pro, sounds cheesy but is true :wink:)

This is a Swiss company working with a Digital System system which is similar to the Mamiya 7 (Medium Format Film/Photo Camera).
Mamiya 7 was my all time favourite film/photo camera (now i am all digital as well)
These swiss guys are doing high res medium format in good size portable digital format, super prime lenses and proper expensive.
(+ you would need a serious computer to process these files while shooting)
The color and sharpness you get out of these files is unheard of ! + they are gorgeous (not like my old banged up hasselblad)
http://www.alpa.ch/en/

Wow, awesome! Nothing better than getting something you've admired for a long time.

Pablo.

Id retire and invest in real estate to rent out.

Ah, a man after my own heart :).

But that's more of a business plan (which I also intend to do), the thread is more about the decadent shit we wlll treat ourselves to as opposed to the reasonable shit we will do.

:wink:

Pablo.

I would build an industrial scale mining facility for BTC and buy all the Dash I can, rack up as many masternodes as possible, and make it to where that matches current income. And pay off house.

Oh and buy a 1968 Camaro with a 454 V8.

And a Arp 2600 (this thing goes for 10K USD used)

arp2600_1.jpg

(...) a airdog

b11dcef94d9ec9c06b11b975f4abd079def21ec2.png

Nice find. It can be useful here (and I might definitely need when a Masternode's valued some millions of USD) as a solution to kidnaps :eek:

I would build an industrial scale mining facility for BTC and buy all the Dash I can, rack up as many masternodes as possible, and make it to where that matches current income. And pay off house.

(...)

Yes, instead of retirement, I might better start a mining facility using renewable resources .

And a Arp 2600 (this thing goes for 10K USD used)

arp2600_1.jpg

Holy fuckbunnies, what does that thing do?

Pablo.

That is one of the most coveted peices of analog studio equipment ever made. It was built in 1972, and only 2000 of them exist. Had I bought 10 years ago I could have got one for only 2000 dollars lol.

If Dash hits 100 and masternode payments are the same man thats gonna be sweet!

Back