• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WhatsApp Group

fible1

Dash Core Group
Masternode Owner/Operator
A Whatsapp group was started by members of the Portuguese forum and it has been great fun! Since we all speak English anyway we would like to invite anyone who wishes to join to please PM me their number so they can be added.

I think this is a good way to get around Slack restrictions and it would be cool if we could get some of the core team to join as well.

:)

Pablo.

I think this is a good way to get around Slack restrictions and it would be cool if we could get some of the core team to join as well.

What, there are Slack restrictions? Is it based on number of users, or something like the fact that it's a crypto-currency/FinTech? Sorry, I'm just not aware of the situation re: Slack.

What, there are Slack restrictions? Is it based on number of users, or something like the fact that it's a crypto-currency/FinTech? Sorry, I'm just not aware of the situation re: Slack.

It is my understanding that there is a limit on number of users, both for practical reasons as well as licensing issues.

Pablo.

Back