• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What kind of returns are people getting from your setups?

calnaughtonjnr

Foundation Member
I'm not sure if its normal to return such amounts as I came from Doge, but on 2 x R9290X, I'm probably getting 0.09DRK a day. With a combined hashrate of 5-6MH/s. Does that sound about right?

What's everyone else getting?

I am running (2) GeForce GTX 760's..
This is my string: ccminer30.exe -t 2 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://mining.darkcointalk.org:3333 -u -p
This is my clocking: Power Limit: 84%, Core Clock(MHz): +192, Memory Clock(MHz) +192, Fan Speed: 93%
I am currently getting a VRel cap that is only letting me get @78% power% (not sure why I am getting that.. may need bigger power supply)
My temps are 63c on my Evga, and 77c on my Galaxy (doesn't have nearly the cooling fin size as the Evga)
I am currently getting @2040khash/s from the Evga and @2010khash/s on the Galaxy!!
I am pretty happy with the output!!

Edit!! Just upgraded to the new ccMiner v1.2 and it kicked my cards into high gear!! same clock settings but an increase of over 900 khash/sec just for upgrading ccMiner!! If you haven't upgraded yet.. https://github.com/cbuchner1/ccminer/releases go here and get it now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Syntor, since you told me about ccminer for CUDAs, I've been getting better than 4MH/s per GTX 690 using 3.0 (that is > 2MH/s per thread) My two nvidias are now kicking my 2 ATI's ass. (I get about 3MH/s with each of my R9 280x s).
wuhcokq.png

Thanks for the tip - ccminer will really help out those of us with Nvidia cards.

that, and water cooling :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Syntor, since you told me about ccminer for CUDAs, I've been getting better than 4MH/s per GTX 690 using 3.0 (that is > 2MH/s per thread) My two nvidias are now kicking my 2 ATI's ass. (I get about 3MH/s with each of my R9 280x s).
wuhcokq.png

Thanks for the tip - ccminer will really help out those of us with Nvidia cards.

that, and water cooling :)
So Hammer, what does your string look like? I would be interested to see if my 760's can run more than one thread each...

I actually have no configuration parameters in the exec string:
Code:
ccminer30.exe --algo=x11 -o stratum+tcp://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net:7903 -u X -p X

I have dual GTX 690s, and each has 2 GPUs per, so that's 4 GPUs total.

Back