• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What is the best mining pool for lots of hashing power?

Hello I bought an ASIC D3 15GH/s from bitmain and it should be here in a few days. Which mining pool should I join for max hashing and profitability? Also how do I connect to these pools for DASH. I'm fairly new to DASH, I've been using Minergate and Nicehash for the past couple of months right now.

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

Hi

I have also some D3 miners on Supernova and I have the same problem. I guess this could be cause the Mining pool payment system is PPLNS. But I am not sure.
Is there another pool with PPS?

Etin a user on here sent me a link to a youtube video last night

Upshot is that zpool.ca was performing 30% better than the other pools that the D3 was tested on.

I have just changed mine to zpool.ca for the day to see if it is any better...

Hope this helps...

Etin a user on here sent me a link to a youtube video last night

Upshot is that zpool.ca was performing 30% better than the other pools that the D3 was tested on.

I have just changed mine to zpool.ca for the day to see if it is any better...

Hope this helps...

Give us some news ! :) Does it goes better?

I have one D3 on granatgas (x11, paid in LTC) made about US$15 (LTC 0.272) in 24 hours. I too am looking for comparison numbers so here is mine to contribute.

Today in this financial world, Hashgains provides best mining pool along with lots of Hashing Power to mine various cryptocurrencies easily at low possible rates. Hashgains mining platform simplifies the Mining process and provides the newly mined coins in the simple and easiest way.

Hello I bought an ASIC D3 15GH/s from bitmain and it should be here in a few days. Which mining pool should I join for max hashing and profitability? Also how do I connect to these pools for DASH. I'm fairly new to DASH, I've been using Minergate and Nicehash for the past couple of months right now.

How have you made out with your miners? l like Poolmining.org & Supernova

Last edited:
We have D3s. We don't have experience with multi-coin pools. We do like mining Dash directly and feel it is a top coin to mine.
NOOB question alert:

Can you please tell me what the stratum is for DASH? I have a Antminer D3 but this stratrum shows DEAD.
Stratum-URL: stratum+tcp://dash.suprnova.cc:9991
And it is the one on the suprnoval site. I'm currently on dash-pool mining and have 15000 shares but still no payout. Wondering if that is normal? Thanks for the info.

Back