• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What is Dash "News" (Community Promo video)

alex-ru

Hi,

I've produced the unofficial interpretation of our official «What is Dash?» video.

I hope it will be actively used in some cases (in addition to official version).

It isn’t «fake news» - just a one more «landing page» and way to more effectively grab attention of audience and get more effective response.

P.S.
«Alex-ru studio» video production - I can produce video for your project!
accepted_here_beveled_normal.png

the 1st 5 seconds are my favourite !!

' Hey , have you heard of ....'
:smile:

Well done alex-ru

Hi,

I've produced the unofficial interpretation of our official «What is Dash?» video.

That's very nice!

What I definitely would change is the amount of reverb/ambient on her voice to make her REALLY sound like a news host...right now her voice is to thin and remote, news is all about "in your face" sound wise.

If needed I could do this for you (if I should ever have some spare time again).

That's very nice!

What I definitely would change is the amount of reverb/ambient on her voice to make her REALLY sound like a news host...right now her voice is to thin and remote, news is all about "in your face" sound wise.

If needed I could do this for you (if I should ever have some spare time again).

Thank you for idea!

I think we should stay current version "as it is", but will try to fix it in next videos.

Good decision - is to use improved audio with clip on microphone. + 1080p HD resolution
But they are additional extras (expenses) and I was in limited budget this time.

Let me copy from BCT - not to forget, for further projects:

wozzek23 She's very good. Perhaps Alex-ru Productions should keep using her and turn her into unofficial Dash-ess, a face of a movement Smiley

Apropos the music in a news-like clip, ask yourself, does any news uses a music? Nope. I am hammering on this only because I think your videos are brilliant, so I am not nitpicking to be a nuisance but to praise you for your talent and your efforts. And picking on only one element I think is slightly off only emphasizes how everything else you have created is great.

Keep up doing good work, noble Sire, this community needs you.

Back