Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

What got you into blockchain/crypto?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michelle G Jones, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Michelle G Jones

Michelle G Jones New Member

Hi, I’m Michelle G. Jones, Digital Marketing Manager of Coinwhalenews. It is the news platform which is specialized for the latest information for the market and price of cryptocurrency.
    Just out of curiosity, I want to know the reasons you got into this industry in the first place. Whether it’s passion, opportunity seeking, just for fun, or even FOMO, let me hear your opinions.
    For me, it’s because I believe in the future of decentralization and mass autonomy for all.

2. lynx

lynx Active Member

Unseizable, unstoppable, border-ignoring digital gold, to be used directly as money; no single authority controlling supply, no fractional reserve nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lord2jays

lord2jays New Member

I realised that where you spend your money is the most influence you can have in the immediate term.
    Voting, lobbying, rallying etc take too long and don't affect those in control imo.
    Crypto, especially anonymous and private transactions, could be the most transformative invention of my lifetime.
    That's why I was drawn to invest in Darkcoin initially.
    But, yeah, let's go moon etc etc ha ha

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jack D

Jack D New Member

For me it was always a way to get away from total control and insane commissions for each of the intermediaries in the payment chain)

5. EUsouth

EUsouth Member

for impressing an ex-girlfriend :cool:

6. Sina

Sina New Member

A friend of mine gave me some Dash years ago. That was a great experience for me. after that, i decided to gather more information about my lovely gift. Therefor i have become more familiar with this novel technology and decided to dedicate my time in cryptocurrencies and especially Dash ecosystem. Now we are going to start our own business in this ecosystem and we have a very bright and white vision in this all Darkness :D

7. WSV

WSV Member

Many people talk about cryptocurrencies. So I have decided to learn about blockchain and crypto